Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

License plate ideas for a S2000

Old 08-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant
Default Re: License plate ideas for a S2000

CH8FDNT
Old 08-29-2006, 05:47 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Kinda like how you only see rednecks with mullets and a Skoal can mark on their jeans driving Foxbody Mustangs?
Nope...they all drive Mach I's.

But living where I do, I can make a 5 minute lap around the area and find 20 or so IS350s.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:48 PM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by blaxican25

But living where I do, I can make a 5 minute lap around the area and find 20 or so IS350s.
lies.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

P.S. No where, in the history of the Mach1, has it ever been spelled with a Roman numeral. So stop.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:51 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Assassin
lies.
Tell you what. When we get up on the 19th, I'll give you the 5 minute tour through Ghent, Larchmont and Edgewater and you can count how many IS350s you see.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:53 PM
#XV

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
I've never had problems getting to sleep.

Oh, and the reason the Mach 1 never used a roman numeral is because all the Skoal-chewing, mullet-sporting rednecks who buy them would walk around calling it the "Mach Eye".
Old 08-29-2006, 05:57 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I've never had problems getting to sleep.

Oh, and the reason the Mach 1 never used a roman numeral is because all the Skoal-chewing, mullet-sporting rednecks who buy them would walk around calling it the "Mach Eye".

haha, thanks for the laugh dude. That's damn near sig material.

I'm out. I have to sleep quick concidering I have to get up at 0400.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:00 PM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Tell you what. When we get up on the 19th, I'll give you the 5 minute tour through Ghent, Larchmont and Edgewater and you can count how many IS350s you see.
Hey you might be right about the number of people that have them. BUT, the people I associate with and hang with don't. vadriven is filled with IS350 owners, and neither is the "car scene." Which I really don't wanna be a part of anymore anywayz. Not until I get a fox body er sumthin. But then, i'm not doin that to be different, i just like fox bodys.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:03 PM
#XV

I guess what I'm saying is, it's pretty silly to get upset because other people have the same car as you.

I mean, if you can buy it at a dealership, chances are that it's not going to be unique.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:05 PM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

I guess what I'm saying is, it's pretty silly to get upset because other people have the same car as you.

I mean, if you can buy it at a dealership, chances are that it's not going to be unique.
You're right. It's dumb as hell. It actually doesn't bother me now as much as it used to.

Quick Reply: License plate ideas for a S2000