Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

late april fools prank

Old 06-15-2005, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
deadsentra is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool late april fools prank

I got alittle problem...actually a big problem. one of my friends did a late april fools prank on me. Does any body know if there is any kind of removal solutions (big a@# quantity) to remove rain-x from the whole car not just the windows? some one (fuctard friend of mine) left me a email telling me that they bought a couple of the rain-x additive for the washer fluid, but instead of putting it in the fluid resevoir they decided to put it all over my car!! I tried washing it off bought some acciton and did small areas. no luck I don't want to use something that will take the clear coat off or something that will start to eat at the paint. Does anybody know how to remedy this??
U can laugh, I found it funny at first. Plus I guess a good side is, is that if it rains I won't need to use my wiper blades!! any help would be appreciated.

drew
Old 06-15-2005, 01:06 PM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: late april fools prank

keep using acetone...

Old 06-15-2005, 01:09 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Di-Grinder
Old 06-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

hah!

when the fuck did this happen? also, does it look like there's shit poured all over your car?

if it doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary, i say leave it since you plan on sanding and re-clearing your car anyways.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:04 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Get some Prepsol from an auto body place, that should get rid of it fairly well, or dry some like PPG DRX-330 wax and grease remover. I think that's the right number, I just pulled it out of my ass, I don't feel like looking it up..
Old 06-16-2005, 03:37 AM

pat, I kno! right now with the heat Im just too damn lazy to do anything abouit it. It happened acouple of nights ago. but don't worry, now he has an ant colony in his car!!! pay back is a biotch!! ima try some of that this weekend see if does anything.

thanks
Old 06-16-2005, 06:37 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Claybar?
Old 06-16-2005, 09:04 AM

hahaha the muleberry's won't stick to the car!!!!! and I have bird poop stirps running everywhere!! where's a damn camera when u need one!!! Im head up to an auto body store this weekend, thanks for the info's peoples!