Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

knowing what you buy has anyone had this problem?

Old 05-20-2006, 03:24 AM
RETIRED!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmekcivic2eg has disabled reputation
Default knowing what you buy has anyone had this problem?

been around the game for awhile but stuff like this makes me hate messing with cars/imports and the public. i like to sell stuff legit, as far as being quite honest on whatever i sell. but recently i sold a jdm gsr ecu, header stuff like that very cheap. problem one i always said you gotta know what you buying most people dont know whats going on with their car or a honda basically. all they know is they wanna go fast and thats it. the average OLD honda person knows that usually if you go with a chipped p28 they dont have knock sensors, dont read gsr butterflies etc. 9 times out of 10 if you hook a stock ecu up it will most likely throw codes etc. then basically they blame you for selling them a messed up ecu. funny shit man. they ask for a stock gsr ecu and you sell it to them. done deal. i dont know their setup. basically thats like someone saying i want your stock 13 inch steelies and trying to put them on a gsr car. wont fit cause of the stock brake kit is larger. item was sold like three weeks to a month ago and you suppose to give their money back. lol. then you sell a header like a week ago dude sends me his address i ship it out asap on time! then he says he never got the item and he clearly sends me his address through paypal and also a pm on drag. i asked him through pm is this correct he says yeah. package still comes back. then he says he never got it and wants his money back. 12 bucks total in shipping and wants me to resend it or give his money back. just bottom line people just watch out who you deal with as far as selling parts on here. best way to do it i guess is meet up or something. HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE ON HERE.
Old 05-20-2006, 04:41 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC
Default Re: knowing what you buy has anyone had this problem?

So you've been here almost two years and thats your only post huh?
Old 05-20-2006, 04:59 AM
Yu liKe Dat Ass HuH?

civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
So you've been here almost two years and thats your only post huh?
He's been on here for a while , he mostly Post in the For Sale Fourm!
Old 05-20-2006, 06:07 AM
xrc
Wish I had a V8

xrc xrc xrc xrc xrc xrc xrc xrc xrc xrc xrc

I just bought a muffler from Rob, he shipped it to me and insured I recieved it before the weekend. He is legit and I would do business with again.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

Franchise is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: knowing what you buy has anyone had this problem?

Personally, I've been dealing with jdmekcivic2eg for well over 8 years. (Remember my first Acura..lol) Never had problems with his parts or his work, he's done my swaps and about to do another one. But, sticking to the discussion, buyers need to understand what and why they are buying a certain item. Best way that I have found is to meet up in person and check the item out.

Oh yeah... Terrance I'm recruiting you to help out on swapping the Ek too..lol

Last edited by Franchise; 05-20-2006 at 06:29 AM.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:22 AM
RETIRED!

jdmekcivic2eg has disabled reputation

amen to that.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:01 AM
Yu liKe Dat Ass HuH?

civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude civic_dude

Originally Posted by Franchise
Personally, I've been dealing with jdmekcivic2eg for well over 8 years. (Remember my first Acura..lol) Never had problems with his parts or his work, he's done my swaps and about to do another one. But, sticking to the discussion, buyers need to understand what and why they are buying a certain item. Best way that I have found is to meet up in person and check the item out.

Oh yeah... Terrance I'm recruiting you to help out on swapping the Ek too..lol
Hey thanks Just let me know Hehe, ive been dealing wit champ for a couple of Years now also, ive buy/sale stuff to him <No problems here either>. Like Franchise said People are just Best off to meeting up...