Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

jet ski

Old 03-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Project in the makin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaCRXsiHatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default jet ski

hey, i have been lookin around at some pwc and have seen the seadoo RXP. any one have any opinions on it or maybe another kind. i am moving to panama city beach florida. and i gota have a set. let me know what you guys think.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:34 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts
Default Re: jet ski

Get a Honda!
Old 03-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Cut,it,out

VTFrontier

the rxp is a really nice ski. one of my best friends has one. i love riding it. very fast
Old 03-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

I have a '96 xp that I bought 2 years ago for $2600 for ski + trailer + life jackets. It'll go 62 mph and hadn't seen salt water until I bought it.

Just make sure you take good care of them... flush them after every use, wash the motor, and use WD-40 liberally.
Old 03-13-2006, 06:19 AM
Coastal Carolina U

James93tsi has disabled reputation

If you have the cash for it, I would jump all over the RXP! Having access to one since they first came out (I work at a SML Boat Shop) I can assure that they are without a doubt the fastest and a quality ride that you can't find in any other PWC. Much better then my old Kawasaki Ultra 150 in terms of looks, ride quality, and power. Sea Doo also makes the RXT which is a 3 seater RXP that goes 70 so if you have more then one person with you on the water, then that might be the way to go.
Old 03-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Project in the makin

HondaCRXsiHatch is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i don't want more than two people on it at one time and plus that is just more ski to throw around i want something that is goin to be a lil bit more agile and having a 3 seater i dont' think it will be.