Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Its time for a change?

Old 09-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Ground Level Imports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kalel has disabled reputation
Its time for a change?

about once a week i go through the car for sale forums just looking for a deal. I myself, have always seem to be drawn to the Honda CRX. To me there is just so much potential for that car and it is becoming more rare everyday. I see these people with these wonderful cars that they have supposedly had for a while and just hate to part with because its time for a change. Why the change? Have they unlocked all there skill on that car, have they pushed the cars limits? I have owned many CRX's and keep unlocking new secrets to the cars technique. There have been plenty of times ive gone against another fellow SI and barely passed just to be asked whats under the hood. My response: its stock, i even still got the plastic air filter. some of them even have an LS swap. Corners, when i fly threw them there doesnt seem to be car in my surrounding class that i cant stick on there ass. My crx is STOCK. 91 black SI. its lowered a little with a brembo front disc brake swap from the stock ones, and a carbon fiber hood in dire need of a wet sand buff and clear coat. I am constantly pushing my car further and further, little by little. So when i go throught these for sale forums and read, getting rid of because: its time for a change. f#@k that. Stop using that excuse and tell the real reason, either something is wrong with the car, its not for you, or U JUST CANT HACK IT! None of the this, its time for a change.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:48 PM
wtb scoobie snacks

musicmaniac is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Its time for a change?

ok?
Old 09-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

youre just like michael schumacher
Old 09-22-2007, 03:54 PM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Seriously, it's a Honda CRX. Where do you fucking start.

/hater
Old 09-22-2007, 03:54 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

you talk about "hacking" and "unlocking" like it's a computer.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Obviously he took the red pill . . . and the purple one. . . and the green one. . .
Old 09-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Is Watching You

litlespicisgay is an unknown quantity at this point

You are truly the master of the CRX. Perhaps you consider stepping up and mastering another great race car such as the Del Sol

Last edited by litlespicisgay; 09-22-2007 at 05:09 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-22-2007, 05:04 PM
kseriesdc2

kseriesdc2 has disabled reputation

some people want something different sometimes, you can't hate on that. People always have new ideas and visions to what they would do if they had a certain car that they could finally afford.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:11 PM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

CRX's are great, I loved my civic, but I wanted something new. So I bought an S2000. Civic vs. S2000? Come on.....

My friend is going through the same Dilemma, he has a 91 non-si, b16swap. He wants an S too now. Things get old.

Awesome that you love your car though, that's what its all about.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:22 PM
Autophobic

CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shy_guy98ex
...Awesome that you love your car though, that's what its all about.
Thats right, and when time comes to move on, you will know it.