Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

INNOVATIVE TURBO:PLEASE READ!!!!!

Old 12-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
diamondstargsx has disabled reputation
Default INNOVATIVE TURBO:PLEASE READ!!!!!

as you might know innovative turbo is out of business.for all of you that have innovative turbos joe and justin left and have started there own turbo company.its called comp turbo and there link to the site is http://www.compturbo.com/index.php
i talked to joe a little while ago and they are soon going to be rebuilding the innovative turbos.i dont know the whole story but from what he told me everything will be fine and taken care of if theres a problem.any questions feel free to contact joe or justin with the contact info at comp turbo.com

thanks,
landry
Old 12-18-2007, 06:40 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam
Default Re: INNOVATIVE TURBO:PLEASE READ!!!!!

are they making turbo kits?

if youre making srt-4 turbos....pm me
Old 12-19-2007, 06:10 AM
Registered Member

CrJenkins13 is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure diamondstargsx isn't part of Innovative or Comp turbo, but probably owns a Innovative turbo that needs work done, and wants to pass the word on to other Innovative owners.

But I have no clue. So I'd just go to the site and look for contact info on there.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

diamondstargsx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by CrJenkins13
I'm pretty sure diamondstargsx isn't part of Innovative or Comp turbo, but probably owns a Innovative turbo that needs work done, and wants to pass the word on to other Innovative owners.

But I have no clue. So I'd just go to the site and look for contact info on there.
i just got mine back four months ago before they closed.joe rebuilt it and its still hanging in there.i posted up on alot of forums and there is a lot of people that did not get there turbo back,i feel so bad for them and its very shitty!

im not with innovative turbo but i own one and found the two turbo builders that went on there own!