Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Initial D Ver.2 Arcade Game!!!!

Old 07-24-2003, 08:31 AM
Blah Blah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo

Originally posted by VasHachiRoku
I KNOW YOU JUST DIDNT NOT SAY THAT.. Please edit that post, ITS A GAME FOR CHRIST SAKES, good god, cant anyone just play a freakin game and not get all nerdy about this shit, honestly, DDR was ok, but saying hey want to join our DDR dance club, goodness man, You really need to do something good with your life honestly, GO VOLUTEER SOME WHERE, or PICK UP SOME TRASH around the city, dont say dumb ass things like "do you have a racing team at lynnhaven mall" NO NO NO FUCKIN NO WE DONT. And do you know why, BECAUSE ITS A GAME. Jesus people trying to take the fun out of things by asking stupid ass questions like that. Its almost no fun to come up there and play, but I did realize something today, you might not get to play, but you meet a lot of cool people, and have some good conversion, not just about Initial D, and the Lynnhaven Mall racing team. Its ok this will turn out just like every other game it dies off. Just like DDR, look at the bright red screen and the shitty pad at Lynnhaven. Just wait the way you freakin retards drive half the time, the wheels are about to come off, they need to be recalibrated, quit jerking on them, its not how hard or how fast you turn the wheel, in all actuality, the less you turn the wheel in and out of corners and straight aways the fast you go. Anyways, I really need to set this up so it doesnt email me, and for some reason I have to click on the link.

Peace
the game is there, its a game.... i didn't say racing team, i basically said the best people(team prefrence) at each mall, but really does it matter...well post your opinion vash, cause i know im gonna recieve some endless ranting...
Old 07-24-2003, 09:55 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

i finally got to play 1 time yesterday... after watching the kids play the game you would expect it to be hard or something, but its not at all... its pretty fun, i dont have anything better to do so i think im gonna go play some more. look for the kid with bleached hair.
Old 07-24-2003, 09:57 AM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

hmm i was at greenbriar mall yesterday and i forgot to stop by and see this game and the hype.

maybe next time.
Old 07-24-2003, 09:04 PM

Skizzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Aiight.. i'm gonna try and stay calm while you after i hear about you bustin on my little bro.

Yeah he's got a problem.. he's stinks.. especially after he plays that DDR game. Fuck... anyone's gonna have an odor problem after they play that shit. He's consious about it tho....hell he keeps a stick of deoderant in his back pocket cuz he knows he has a problem.

But that's not the real point..

You come on here... Makin all this noise complainin and shit.. bust on him and his friends behind their back on an open forum liked that.. You think you're better? Oh shit, your perfect and have no problems.

Whatever.

Besides, your post made you sound like a li'l bitch with all your cryin' and shit. <wah wah wah... they must live there...> and that just showed what you REALLY are... A BITCH!!!

So if you got a problem with somethin... don't come on here to start shit. Say somethin then. If not.... then keep your bitch ass mouth shut.. cuz you kept it shut when you were at the place.

Fuck this forum.. I just checked it out cuz my boy, Vas, told me about you talkin shit about my brother.
Old 07-24-2003, 09:23 PM
had yours today?

animus is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-24-2003, 10:01 PM
Banned

VasHachiRoku is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a thread, i wouldnt go threatening ppl, Ive just said that everyone has been talking behind other ppls back, and i just though it was funny how people were making comments

"do they live there"

well if you see them there all the time, then that means

YOUR THERE ALL THE TIME TOO

thus meaning

If they're RATS = Your a RAT, boom see how simple math can be!!

Thats all I'm saying and bottom line, if you dont want to wait then go home, dont want to smell shitty stinky people go home. I seem to have no problems with the lines, because I don't go when its busy, plus I dont smell anyone, I get 3 games in and leave!!

Were all mall RATS, basically thats how it goes!!

Peace
Old 07-24-2003, 10:01 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally posted by Skizzy

Fuck this forum.. I just checked it out cuz my boy, Vas, told me about you talkin shit about my brother.
And fuck you too.

Be out, goldfishbowl.

Much like this thread.