Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

importfan and VIS

Old 01-12-2004, 05:40 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default importfan and VIS

has anyone dealt with these two companies before? please comment whether it's good or bad....

.....or are there any companies similar to these that are closer or local? (cheap parts)
Old 01-12-2004, 08:49 PM
3VOLVED

PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF

vis makes better quality stuff... i deal with them all the time... importfan is ok i deal with them from time to time... but if u really think just because the price of something on there is cheap wait til u get the shipping bill lmfao
Old 01-12-2004, 08:53 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

They're fine if you like crappy knockoff kits or like doing a lot of PITA prepwork to make things fit on your car.

You get what you pay for.
Old 01-13-2004, 04:36 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally posted by soulDistortion
You get what you pay for.
Unless you get the wrong part
Old 01-13-2004, 04:59 AM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

I got my kit from VIS and it fit perfect......But that was along time ago before they were popular and you would call and the owner would answer the phone. I dunno if their business practices have changed sice then......It also was a real kit that I dropped $1100 bux on so that probably explains why it fit so well.