Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Im new to the Honda game...

Old 07-30-2013, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rookie23 has disabled reputation
Default Im new to the Honda game...

Im new to the Honda game, so can anyone tell me a nice motor that is Vtec that is a good motor to start out with to put in my car? I want to eventually fix it up and race it.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:24 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: Im new to the Honda game...

Originally Posted by Rookie23
Im new to the Honda game, so can anyone tell me a nice motor that is Vtec that is a good motor to start out with to put in my car? I want to eventually fix it up and race it.
You poor thing. THIS IS NOT A GAME.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

miata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these parts
Default Im new to the Honda game...

^^^Hahaha i seriously lol'ed off that one
Old 07-30-2013, 11:47 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

Excuse me while I
Old 07-30-2013, 11:48 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Don't mind the Honda kids. The are most easily identified as the ones who can't spell or compose anything even close to resembling a proper sentence. Every week or so, some moron with a username containing "teg", "b16", "ek", "eg", "Si", "vtec" or similar, posts a stupid question that could have been easily resolved by basic use of the search feature. Try not to worry about them. They can only remember an account password for about five days, at which point they will just have to start over with an all new account. As a result, they have no power on here, and never will.
Your sentence structure is in the 99th percentile for a Honda kid but your join date suggests you forgot your password again.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:50 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Leave the factory engine in the damn thing and don't race it. You are NEVER going to have that 1000hp Civic on the cover on HondaFag magazine you and your parking lot crew jerk off to.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:57 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I hear the Honda Odyssey has nice comfortable seats and the optional DVD system so you can watch The Fast And Furious while hitting vtec. Plus don't they come with 18in wheels?
Old 07-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

First thing you need to learn in said game is that your honda has an engine not a motor.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:28 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Dough_Boy.
First thing you need to learn in said game is that your honda has an engine not a motor.
Here's a Honda motor since he asked
Old 07-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

You think this is a motherfucking game?

Quick Reply: Im new to the Honda game...