Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

im innocent !

Old 01-27-2009, 10:27 PM
10th planet student

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSX240 has disabled reputation
Default im innocent !

ok so anyways i was coming into a parking lot to check out my buddys car, its like 1 am and me and my other buddy have cars that kinda look alike, i broke traction but it was not noticeble, and my friend SLIIIDDEESSS into his parking spot, lucky for us there was a cop sitting accross the street, there was nobody else around, it was random as hell. but anyways, he proceeds to write me a reckless ticket, i tell my buddy to leave before they write him one too, and before the cop leaves he asked me why i did it, and i told him that i was getting blamed for something i didn't do because the other car looks exactly the same, and he was like oh, well you were out here with him doing it too, and i asked him what i did and he described what my buddy did...................a J turn. so yeah when i go to court what can i do about this, i wont rat out my buddy, but i dont think they'll be able to do anything a month later, i told them i didn't really know him, we only knew each other on first name basis.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of
Default Re: im innocent !

IBTBR.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:37 PM
10th planet student

LSX240 has disabled reputation

????
Old 01-27-2009, 10:52 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

HI.....

your still a fucking faggot. and this threads backs up and proves what i just said.

and when you get pussyhurt and want to make a SPO, this time use your own name dick winkle.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:54 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

OHHH and both you and your friends cars look like shit. trust me i know. seen both of those turd piles ride through a parking lot once......

dont sweat it, i would mistaken them shitpiles for each other anyday.

oh and what you can do if you dont want a ticket, is knark out your boy, stop with this code of honor shit fuckhead. nobody gives you that much credit anyways
Old 01-27-2009, 11:11 PM
da dragva kokopelli

Originally Posted by LSX240
ok so anyways i was coming into a parking lot to check out my buddys car, its like 1 am and me and my other buddy have cars that kinda look alike, i broke traction but it was not noticeble, and my friend SLIIIDDEESSS into his parking spot, lucky for us there was a cop sitting accross the street, there was nobody else around, it was random as hell. but anyways, he proceeds to write me a reckless ticket, i tell my buddy to leave before they write him one too, and before the cop leaves he asked me why i did it, and i told him that i was getting blamed for something i didn't do because the other car looks exactly the same, and he was like oh, well you were out here with him doing it too, and i asked him what i did and he described what my buddy did...................a J turn. so yeah when i go to court what can i do about this, i wont rat out my buddy, but i dont think they'll be able to do anything a month later, i told them i didn't really know him, we only knew each other on first name basis.

quote so everyone can see how much of a dumbass you are.... before you edit it out.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:17 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

And that's why i secretly love Nagger.

No homo. +rep
Old 01-27-2009, 11:20 PM
da dragva kokopelli

i wont tell anyone, <3 to you as well, and your rep shall be returned.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:22 PM
DA CLAN!

Wu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the rough

wow nagger u really have it out 4 this guy.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:45 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by LSX240
On the day of court just tell the judge exactly what you posted here.