VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   If you had to buy a brand new minivan... (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/if-you-had-buy-brand-new-minivan-477202/)

Will Sol 10-05-2013 09:16 AM

If you had to buy a brand new minivan...

Wich would you buy and why?

Only 2012s-2013

Lets see what driven has to say.

WALL-E 10-05-2013 09:33 AM

Re: If you had to buy a brand new minivan...

Aside from being a Honda fanboy, the Odyssey shits on a majority of the competition. 2013 Toyota Sienna SE V6 is a very close second. My young ones are only 2 and 4 months, so no need for a minivan just yet, but if I were to get one; it would be the Odyssey most probably. Lots of very nice and easy to use features, luxury ride, and the reliability of a Honda.

Computer_Nerd 10-05-2013 10:14 AM

Ford Flex with EcoBoost V6 engine. Crazy hp/torque (365/350) and has an amazing amount of electronic stuff packed into it.

Also, does not look like a soccer mom van. Save your balls man, save your balls.

WALL-E 10-05-2013 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Computer_Nerd (Post 8215948)
Ford Flex with EcoBoost V6 engine. Crazy hp/torque (365/350) and has an amazing amount of electronic stuff packed into it.

Also, does not look like a soccer mom van. Save your balls man, save your balls.

Every person I have seen driving a flex was buried in it. They don't hold value for shit, and the electronics are very finicky.

Travis. 10-05-2013 10:35 AM

id buy an suv

power2weight 10-05-2013 10:41 AM

If you had to buy a brand new minivan...

The odyssey is nice, has the whole Honda benefit. But you can probably get a better deal on the Toyota, and it too is a nice van. I like the Nissan quest, but I hate nissan's in general.

Computer_Nerd 10-05-2013 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by WALL-E (Post 8215952)
Every person I have seen driving a flex was buried in it. They don't hold value for shit, and the electronics are very finicky.

Buried? Domestics don't hold value at all, but that vehicle you can chip and add a larger turbo for quick power.

CarsRFun 10-05-2013 11:34 AM

I was gonna say flex also my mother in law has one a shit ton of room

Computer_Nerd 10-05-2013 11:38 AM

my brother just bought one. traded in his bmw x5 (chipped v8) for it and seems quite happy with it.

Reloaded 10-05-2013 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by WALL-E (Post 8215952)

Mercedes don’t hold their value for shit but that doesn’t stop your people from buying them and crashing them into sand dunes.