Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Ieat V8s

Old 07-19-2003, 07:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gopedracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ieat V8s

has anyone on here ever seen or own a shelby with the licence plates IEAT V8S ?? i saw him yesterday at the beach i asked him if it was turbo he said yes...
Old 07-19-2003, 08:14 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

i saw that lol... along with the 70's or 80's lemans with an 4' muffler
Old 07-19-2003, 08:41 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

wyt rice if you are that same red crx with wyt rice on the plates you are truly a ricer. in case you are wondering who i am i was the passenger in that white vw gti on the interstate coming from the strip last night around 9:20ish. Why the gay rev and then the hazards?
Old 07-19-2003, 09:22 AM
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Drop Top 13B is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember seeing that plate, or one similar to it around a long time ago. I used to see it all the time. Probably about 7-8 years back. But I think it was on a Dodge Omni GLH
Old 07-19-2003, 10:04 AM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by UnDecided
wyt rice if you are that same red crx with wyt rice on the plates you are truly a ricer. in case you are wondering who i am i was the passenger in that white vw gti on the interstate coming from the strip last night around 9:20ish. Why the gay rev and then the hazards?
i agree that bitch was reving on me and all this shit and my car right now is completely stock...lmao
Old 07-28-2003, 02:34 AM
A.P.E.

385LT1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ieat V8s

Old 07-28-2003, 07:31 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

v8s are slow
Old 07-28-2003, 07:45 AM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by flo w fx
v8s are slow

funny guy
Old 07-28-2003, 03:35 PM
gyl
Registered Member

gyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these parts

acually i know that guy(ieat v8's)...he's kewl...also has a winsor stang.but that omni can back up it's plates...it run 12's without nitrous,and he has(or had)a 125 shot on it too.