Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

IcePlex Spot

Old 07-26-2003, 09:58 PM
BLACK&YELLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Polow da Don has disabled reputation
Exclamation IcePlex Spot

Ok this is how it is gonna be,if you are gonna hang out at MY SPOT, LEARN HOW TO PICK UP YOUR FUCKING TRASH. Last week there were a ton of people out and there was some trash left behind. No big deal, I delt with it the next morning by picking it all up by myself. This week I saw a ton of trash lying on the ground.This is not exceptable.If you want to continue to have a spot to chill at, I suggest you keep it clean and NO STUPID SHIT. Some of you dont know me but I have the Teg with the black SIs; always parked in the handicapped spots.If you see my car there then its cool to hang out. You will see me constantly hovering around to make sure everything is straight.

Also im sure you all saw when that cop showed up me and my boss handled it accordly.We let em know that it is alright for you all to be there. Dont fuck this up people, you got a good thing going at the Iceplex, I have been in the scene now for awhile even back on Saturday nights at Costco. I know all about getting kicked outta places and wasting 1/2 tank of gas driving all over Newport News, Hampton, Yorktown.
Imma treat this like DragVa, I am Sung and some of you better learn to respect this spot or see it come to an end in one night.This is how it is gonna be for now on.And thankyou to everyone who comes out and keeps it chill I respect you alot. This is just for the few people who like to ruin things for everyone else.

John
Old 07-26-2003, 10:27 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

which is why after i ate my sandwich, i put it in my car. yay me.
Old 07-26-2003, 10:50 PM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

I think the people that fuck up the spots don't post here regularly. You gotta start getting people kicked out, calling the cops, etc for people to realize that shit.
Old 07-26-2003, 11:41 PM
emmett18

94b18c1 has disabled reputation
Default Cool

im gonna help ya keep ppl in order, i have the Teal Teg.
Old 07-26-2003, 11:50 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

I stopped by. Had fun for the few minutes I was there. Thanks for letting us be there.
I agree with what was said above as well about the idiots not posting on this board. If there is anyway to get some enforcement out there for people who don't respect your wishes, I think that's the way it should be handled.
Old 07-27-2003, 05:08 AM
MOB
Versus1

MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB
Default Re: IcePlex Spot

Originally posted by Blackcord
Ok this is how it is gonna be,if you are gonna hang out at MY SPOT, Dont fuck this up people, you got a good thing going at the Iceplex, I have been in the scene now for awhile even back on Saturday nights at Costco.

LMAO! This thread cracked me up. I'm glad you decided to Christopher Columbus ICEPLEX even tho that "spot" has once already been the hangout spot long before you. And Costco eh? Gee you are an Original Wanksta.
Old 07-27-2003, 05:34 AM
BLACK&YELLOW

Long before me??? Sorry dickface, I was there too during those days..... Get your shit straight
Old 07-27-2003, 05:52 AM
ECR
Bow Down

ECR is on a distinguished road

your spot? why did the sherriff kick everybody out last night of your spot?
Old 07-27-2003, 06:00 AM
MOB
Versus1

MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB

Originally posted by Blackcord
Long before me??? Sorry dickface, I was there too during those days..... Get your shit straight

dickface!? lmao Bitch! You don't even know who I am. And you think Costco is OG. I moved here in 97 when we met up at Patrick Henry Mall when Dillards was Belk, Saturday nights were dominated by Domestics and Lowriders. There were only a few of us imports.
Old 07-27-2003, 06:04 AM
BLACK&YELLOW

He didnt kick anyone out, He showed up said you all had to leave and my boss and I talked to him, told him the deal and it was all good from there. There were a few people that left as soon as he showed up but for the most part everyone stayed.

Quick Reply: IcePlex Spot