Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

I need your help drag va

Old 01-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default I need your help drag va

So..I am trading in my car once it is completely bone stock. Like for real this time. I can't figure wtf I want to trade it in for. Im looking for something below 24k and it has to be AWD or RWD. Im done dealing with FWD cars unless I really have to. So what I need from you dragva'ers is your suggestions on cars and why you would pick them. ONCE again. I AM TRADING IN MY CAR. So I am not going to buy from something other than a dealer.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:33 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts
Default Re: I need your help drag va

get a bitch first
Old 01-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

24K before or after trade in? STi or EVO?
Old 01-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

before trade in.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Yeah, fuck FWD cars. Mullet, here I come.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:37 PM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

I'm biased, but you can get a 350z if you look.

C5 Vettes can also be had for that price last I checked.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by bseriesbenny
get a bitch first

They dont like the VW.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Registered member

I failed to mention that I want a road course kind of car.
Old 01-16-2006, 06:00 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Dude, Derrick.. Don't be a fool man.

You're going to get yourself upside down if you trade in your car and you're not careful. You owe $15k on a car that they probably won't give you more than $10-11k for.. Pay the car off, keep it.. have less debt.. be happy.

THEN consider getting yourself another car. I hate watching people get theirself in that endless debt circle. I decided to keep mine--at least for the time being... and it's almost paid off. Almost had it for 2 years. Put half down.. Will not get myself back in debt.
Old 01-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Dude, Derrick.. Don't be a fool man.

You're going to get yourself upside down if you trade in your car and you're not careful. You owe $15k on a car that they probably won't give you more than $10-11k for.. Pay the car off, keep it.. have less debt.. be happy.

THEN consider getting yourself another car. I hate watching people get theirself in that endless debt circle. I decided to keep mine--at least for the time being... and it's almost paid off. Almost had it for 2 years. Put half down.. Will not get myself back in debt.

You want to get slapped?

Quick Reply: I need your help drag va