Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: which lip
greddy
41.67%
wings west
0%
oem si
50.00%
other(post your other)
8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

i need a new lip

Old 08-07-2003, 10:32 AM
sup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE
Default i need a new lip

so what do you guys think i should do? get another greddy lip, get the wings west tuner lip, or just get an si lip?
Old 08-07-2003, 10:34 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

this is the wings west, they show this lip on a 96-98 even though it says for 99-00
Old 08-07-2003, 10:37 AM
sup

greddy

Old 08-07-2003, 10:38 AM
sup

and of course everyone knows what an oem si lip looks like on a 99-00 civic
Old 08-07-2003, 12:16 PM
sup

yea i was thinking oem si, cuz i dont need another lip to shatter when it hits a puddle
Old 08-07-2003, 12:23 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Steve,

Ok, I read your profile and I know that you are not stock and you do have rims, so I am assuming you are already lowered. (If you're not, do it now.) Personally, the WingsWest piece, throw it out. It looks like you will trip over it when you walk by plus it looks kinda cheap in that pic. The Greddy looks decent and I actually don't mind the 'air ducts' on the side of it. But I think the stock one looks a lot cleaner than the aftermarket ones. It looks like your car is the dark green color (according to your avatar) I think you should see if they make the Greddy lip or equivalent in carbon-fiber, it would contrast your car very nicely.

Oh yeah, it'll probably crack/break off in about a month. Good luck.
Old 08-07-2003, 06:51 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Your GReddy lip hit a puddle and shattered? How long had you had it for?
Old 08-07-2003, 07:52 PM
sup

Originally posted by SignfcntOthr
Your GReddy lip hit a puddle and shattered? How long had you had it for?
2 weeks max i think
Old 08-07-2003, 07:56 PM
sup

Originally posted by blah
Steve,

Ok, I read your profile and I know that you are not stock and you do have rims, so I am assuming you are already lowered. (If you're not, do it now.) Personally, the WingsWest piece, throw it out. It looks like you will trip over it when you walk by plus it looks kinda cheap in that pic. The Greddy looks decent and I actually don't mind the 'air ducts' on the side of it. But I think the stock one looks a lot cleaner than the aftermarket ones. It looks like your car is the dark green color (according to your avatar) I think you should see if they make the Greddy lip or equivalent in carbon-fiber, it would contrast your car very nicely.

Oh yeah, it'll probably crack/break off in about a month. Good luck.
yea i think im just going to do the stock one, yea im lowered, tein ss like whoa, and anybody know how much one costs from honda?