Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

I got hit on tuesday.

Old 01-16-2003, 01:36 PM
Pimpin teh stockness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5
Default I got hit on tuesday.

You all probably dont care since i dont drive a honda or anything, but on my way to tncc Traffic came to a halt, i slam on my brakes, and look in the rear view like i always do.

i see a white car comming at me, and im like shit its not gonna stop in time...

3 seconds later boom, and a few dents and some scratches.

anyways it was a cute girl that hit me and i got her number, but i doubt that makes up for it all.

her dad is gonna pay for my repairs, and I didnt call the police because i didnt feel like getting her a reckless driving ticket, plus she was cute.
Old 01-16-2003, 01:55 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous
Default Re: I got hit on tuesday.

Originally posted by SERious
her dad is gonna pay for my repairs, and I didnt call the police because i didnt feel like getting her a reckless driving ticket, plus she was cute.
Something I regret not doing everyday since I got hit in my 91.
Old 01-16-2003, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

drifter is an unknown quantity at this point

im sorry about your car man, at least its getting fixed...plus maybe you can get w/ that girl
Old 01-16-2003, 02:08 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

its fate man. sucks that it hurts ur car though
Old 01-16-2003, 02:30 PM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

Awesome~,,, But why would u have got a reckless??? That almost happened to me to getting off of 64 to 168 I was slamming on the brakes and was like they arent stopping fast enough so i Floored it and shot to emergency lane and a mustang stopped after i pulled out of the traffic and then he was rear ended at about 50 and he slammed into the truck that was In front of me! and the truck took off so the Mustang got it Both ways! and now i have to go to court because i was the only one who seen the Truck take it in the ass! Dont know why he took off! maybe the ram was stolen? was a jacked up silver and white Ram 99 maybe? and the lady was on her Phone!) but blamed it on the Sun which is maybe true! Ahh well!
Old 01-16-2003, 02:42 PM
Pimpin teh stockness

blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5 blackFa5

i wouldnt get the reckless she might, or failure to control vehicle or something. I just know that ive had a few friends get reckless for rear ending someone.

and fast x7 why do you regret it?
Old 01-16-2003, 04:19 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

because, now that there is no police report...she can just pretend like nothing happened and you get fucked right in the ass. I bet she's slipping into a strap on right now.

8=====D (_o_)
Old 01-16-2003, 04:21 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

dont get his hopes up.
Old 01-16-2003, 04:24 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

fuck her. Even if she was cute. She's probably in High School anyways. I woulda called teh cops right there if I found out she didn't have insurance.
Old 01-16-2003, 04:29 PM
Jeep on the Beach

CNUmotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a reckless for the exact same crap! Freakin tourists at the beach. She would get a reckless because by VA code she "lost control of the car"
It usually gets reduced in court to "improper driving"

Quick Reply: I got hit on tuesday.