Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

HP Gain???

Old 10-10-2003, 09:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE
Default Droping a few tenths....

Everyones bitching bout needing hp to get faster... just get ur fat asses on a tread mil and shed a few lbs.....im sure you can gain a few tenths......just a thought......

Last edited by SKRAPE; 10-11-2003 at 05:54 AM.
Old 10-10-2003, 09:09 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

what does losing weight have to do with gaining hp?
Old 10-10-2003, 09:43 PM
Registered member

socket_ has disabled reputation

hahaha what a dumass
Old 10-11-2003, 01:03 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Congradulations SKRAPE - you are now in the top 5 of the BIGGEST ASS CLOWNS on Drag. I will however cut you a little slack and say your number 5 ... I know your still a little shakin' up after your mom walked in on you jamming one of her Summer's Eve's up your ass ... but seriously, REFRAIN from making stupid fucking posts like this.
Old 10-11-2003, 05:55 AM
Registered Member

Originally posted by Broke Neck
Congradulations SKRAPE - you are now in the top 5 of the BIGGEST ASS CLOWNS on Drag. I will however cut you a little slack and say your number 5 ... I know your still a little shakin' up after your mom walked in on you jamming one of her Summer's Eve's up your ass ... but seriously, REFRAIN from making stupid fucking posts like this.
what the fuck are you talkin bout......i dont live with my mom anymore......

aight so the choise of words was a lil off.....there you go guys...i changed what i as tryin to say....
Old 10-11-2003, 09:28 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Ah, so they were your dad's douches? Thats WAY worse, you should of just kept your mouth shut.

And its still a worthless retarded post, so therefor I am going to jack it and just joke on you the entire time for being such a retard.
Old 10-11-2003, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

Originally posted by Broke Neck
Ah, so they were your dad's douches? Thats WAY worse, you should of just kept your mouth shut.

And its still a worthless retarded post, so therefor I am going to jack it and just joke on you the entire time for being such a retard.
dads??? considering ive talked to him in 4months? if you dont know what the fuck you talkin about then shut the fuck up....... so what i fucked up with the title....im not the only one thats said it before.....
Old 10-11-2003, 09:02 PM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

BREAK HIS NECK!
Old 10-11-2003, 10:09 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Gonna be a little tougher this time, the new one is made of Titanium ....
Old 10-11-2003, 10:19 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

for the love of christ, close this thread.

Quick Reply: HP Gain???