Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

How do I find out what County a "Local Gov Use Only" Vehicle's from?

Old 11-19-2015, 06:01 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: How do I find out what County a "Local Gov Use Only" Vehicle's from?

Originally Posted by PTAD1
Good idea, but not willing to get that caught on cam or anything. Well darn, thought I had him...

It definitely isn't the end of the world. At the end of the day he's the asshole and I'm not. And the female in my passenger is far superior to the female in his uke: I also wouldn't want to jeopardize anyone's career (that didn't deserve it)

I only gave cliffs. there was more that happened, and he got very disrespectful. I only wanted to do this because I told him I would. What goes around comes around.
Yeah, keying would be effective but it isn't worth getting in trouble over. There used to be a time when you could knock his fucking block off over something like that but those times are long gone too. Better to just let it go.