VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   hey....the guy with the red hatch (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/hey-guy-red-hatch-164034/)

varacer 11-15-2006 08:08 PM

hey....the guy with the red hatch

hey to the nice guy with the red hatch..thanks for helpin push my civic off the road today infront of TNCC...it sucks to be a female when my car breaks down..lol:( .. and i dident run outta gas...im a female but im not a blonde..it was my distributor...:mad: i never got your name so thank you the guy with the red hatch

shes back on the road now.....:D

p-stone 11-15-2006 08:20 PM

Re: hey....the guy with the red hatch

Originally Posted by varacer (Post 2607111)
hey to the nice guy with the red hatch..thanks for helpin push the civ off the road today infront of TNCC...it sucks to be a female when my car breaks down..lol:( .. and i dident run outta gas...im a female but im not a blonde..it was my distributor...:mad: i never got your name so thank you the guy with the red hatch

shes back on the road now.....:D

I helped a girl get her 01 Accord running when she was broke down and she didnt even give me her number! I mean damn... I did get your car running, at least give me the number and not answer when I call. lol Your dizzy went out?

varacer 11-15-2006 08:42 PM

yea my dizzy went out something like my msd was hooked up the wrong way and blah blah..lol i just wanted my car running..

Flite 11-15-2006 09:03 PM

you got dizzy?

varacer 11-16-2006 06:42 AM

yea i got a dizzy...thanks

MA-HALF-E 11-16-2006 08:01 AM

You should start disabling PM's, because once night crew sees this you are bound to get some leg humping.

lookattheAC 11-16-2006 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr (Post 2608065)
You should start disabling PM's, because once night crew sees this you are bound to get some leg humping.

hahahaha couldn't have been said better..

El Negro 11-16-2006 07:22 PM

Good to see that he just helped you out because you needed help and not because he was trying to get a piece of ass.

Chivalry, it seems, is not dead yet.

Archer 11-16-2006 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr (Post 2608065)

The Night Crew is a respectable group of ladies and gentlemen, I resent that comment.

ryanherington 11-22-2006 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Topik (Post 2609759)
The Night Crew is a respectable group of ladies and gentlemen, I resent that comment.

Just not in CA?