Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

HELP!

Old 03-06-2007, 09:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts
Default HELP!

I dont know if this is the right section or not. But I really need someones help. I wrecked my eclipse a few weeks back and took the rims off of it and put them on my new RSX, and put the stock RSX rims on the eclipse just to hold it up while I took the engine out. The car is getting towed tomorrow and I LOST THE WHEEL LOCK KEY!!!! Anyone have one that will let me borrow it!!! I will give them something thing as collateral. I really want my stock rims off this car before it is gone. I have to work tonight though 4-midnight. I work at the mcdonalds on cedar road. Just call my cell 773-3434. Please someone help me!!!!!