Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

HELLO ALL I NEED SOME HELP!!

Old 02-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Im Red Bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts
Default HELLO ALL I NEED SOME HELP!!

this is from the mr2oc board ( link here ) but i need help from all angles so please read:

ppl
i need to organize a little pressure on a company to get their butts moving can you help me out????
heres the details:
import trenz is the builder or producer of the new tomg (Mr. Tom Granberg) grt bumper and side skirts... and if they ever get moving hopefully the rear bumper too.

BUT they have yet to put the rev 2 bumper in motion and have several of us still waiting for a new bumper.
the rev 1 was molded incorrectly and they were going to fix that and reship them. that was in august of 04 still no remold has been made. myself and others that are in the same situation have called time and time again to get a date and are always told with in the week.

thats been a bunch of b/s

what i would like to do:
have ppl from here or elsewhere call import trenz and ask for the kit (complete kit or just the rev 2 front) and give the impression that you want the parts and only want the rev2 bumper or the complete kit so they will get moving on this.
please post here after you call and state what they told you. try not to bombard them with calls all in one day then have it die the next (that will defeat the idea) i don't even car if you ask for the tomg or Mr. Granberg designs for other cars like say the 240sx or miata i just want them to get the notion that people want this kit and to get moving on production

here are a few pics courtesy of the designer:

the number is: 562 948 2900
please just ask general questions about it and its availability i dont even care if you say that you need it soon for a repaint.... im still waiting on my color change b/c of this.
just let us know what they say.
thanks
joe

edit:
let me know if you might really be interested in this kit as well that will help my argument
also
please if you are mad at Tom for not getting this out understand he is just the talent behind its design and has nothing to do with the manufacturing or any of the transactions for the sale ot the parts. import trenz is where that frustration should go

thanks again

Last edited by monopolizedinc; 02-02-2005 at 06:12 PM.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: HELLO ALL I NEED SOME HELP!!

that shits hawt yo.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:55 AM
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub

cliffnotes
Old 02-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

??? what cliffnotes?
Old 02-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Im Red Bitches

anybody care to lend a phone call /
Old 02-09-2005, 11:28 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Why dont you just call a hundred times?

Is his MR2 N/A .... ? If so punch him and tell him fuck the body kit, work on that motor.

If you were a true friend ... you would of done that by now.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Im Red Bitches

been there done that

and my car was n/a so i wont hate on a n/a car it is to each their own