Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Has anyone bought a dh-racing stealth tb

Old 05-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts
Default Has anyone bought a dh-racing stealth tb

yea i bought a dh-racing stealth tb from dave and ever sence i got it its been sticking really bad.he told me to send it back and he would fix it.that has been almost 2 months ago and still have not got it back and he wont respond to my emails.i hate to do this but im taken legal action.i want to know if anyone has bought this tb and had the same sticking problem and if he did fix it.if so maybe if enough of us get together something can be done about it.this is bs i paid 300 for it and now dont even have a tb to show for it.thanks and please let me know
Old 05-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Has anyone bought a dh-racing stealth tb

Did you loosen the screws on the throttle shaft to see if the throttle plate would self align? There isn't a hell of a lot that can make a throttle body stick, it's just a throttle plate and a set of bearings or bushings to support the throttle shaft..
Old 05-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Registered member

1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts1_bad_eg is infamous around these parts

yea tried everything.the parts were the tps bolts up broke and fell out in my hand
Old 05-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

So you didn't send it back because it was sticking, you sent it back because it was broken?
Old 05-13-2009, 02:47 AM
Registered member

yea it was sticking real bad and he told me to send it back and when i went to take off my tps all the interns fell out in my hand.and i know of 11 pep with the same prob