Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Hampton Car Show...

Old 04-26-2004, 05:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94GT has disabled reputation
Default Hampton Car Show...

Any of yall go up to the Old Country Buffet on Satarday Nights?
Old 04-26-2004, 06:04 PM

wvusteve has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hampton Car Show...

yea, we all do. just dont park in my space.
Old 04-26-2004, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most

Uh last time i was there it was filled with too many ricers and i was scared for my life at times.
Old 04-26-2004, 06:31 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

If more serious enthusiast imports and domestics would show up, I'd be game, but its always nothings but Civics and Neons with altezas, HUGE fuckin' wings, 14" steel front wheel and 18" aluminum rears.
Old 04-26-2004, 06:53 PM
Stock is best.

SinceNine19 is an unknown quantity at this point

I went once and saw a fellow SRT4 there, but not much other than that was that nice, some are nice, most are rice. A chevelle SS rolled up and stomped all the civics, that was hot. So, I dunno heh, I've only been once, and we eventually got kicked out by the cops because of people doing burnouts etc.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:43 PM
Registered Member

yep...we get kicked out but it takes a while... there was some nice cars this last sat...a 72 Chevelle SS, 69 Camaro, a old Bel Aire not sure what year...Corbas, GTs, Camaros etc... shits funny to watch the kids pull the ebrake and spin cause they cant do it with out it...another reason i go up there is because in NN there isnt much to do here... the mall is boring the movies cost to damn much.... etc
Old 04-27-2004, 01:06 PM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

id be willing to show up if i could get a bunch of other serious cars out there....

otherwise, everyone would just be gawking at my car. enough people do that already. i dont need to go to a ricer hangout for that.
Old 04-27-2004, 04:31 PM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

WGaulking at your car huh. I just like your seats to fart in. Thanks for letting fart in your car Dustin.
Old 04-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

Originally Posted by XCELR8

nothings but Civics and Neons with altezas, HUGE fuckin' wings, 14" steel front wheel and 18" aluminum rears.
Old 04-27-2004, 04:52 PM
Registered Member

^lmao.....

Quick Reply: Hampton Car Show...