Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

gsr turbo

Old 08-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cspur1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default gsr turbo

Hey, i got a gsr turbo with a full race kit. The full race website says that the turbo kit at 6psi on a stock gsr integra puts down 270 to the wheels. My car is set at 6.5 psi with the stock wastegate spring and its a jdm gsr with a full 2.5" exhaust system so i guess its putting somewhere around 285-290 to the wheels right now. I live in Fredericksburg, just seeing if anyones got something good around here, wants to race, or just check out stuff. let me know. Criss
Old 08-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF
Default Re: gsr turbo

You go to any of the spots in Fredricksburg? I was out there the other night and could not believe how many turbo Hondas hang out there.

BTW, there's no way you are pushing that much power. Not dogging you, just letting you know that the websites lied.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:07 PM
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation

you're not going to put 290 down...

not at 6.5 psi anyways.

go get it dynod and post up YOUR dyno chart.

oh yeah...HI
Old 08-12-2004, 11:21 PM
Function>Form

DA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these parts

maybe flywheel.....
Old 08-12-2004, 11:23 PM
Ghost

This is one of those rare times I'm gonna defend...once...and say that he was just reading an article and probably didn't know better...if he gets on here saying he wasn't sure then all is well...but if he tries to defend himself saying he's really putting down those numbers....

I'll race him and we'll find out.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:31 PM
Function>Form

DA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these partsDA-BEAST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MerF
This is one of those rare times I'm gonna defend...once...and say that he was just reading an article and probably didn't know better...if he gets on here saying he wasn't sure then all is well...but if he tries to defend himself saying he's really putting down those numbers....

I'll race him and we'll find out.

Those full race kits are bad as fuck...It all depends what size turbo he is running with the kit..those numbers are a bit high though
Old 08-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Ghost

I'll give it that...anyway dude, there are lots of places to go around the 'Burg, just gotta find some people and learn them. Maybe I'll see you out there sometime.

On a sidenote, I have to drive to DC in about 20 minutes. That sucks.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:20 AM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex

On that low of boost. Probably around 250. Your turbo isn't in the efficiency range yet. Turn it up to like 10 or so and make lots more hp. But that's when I blew my JDM Gsr. Oh well. I think comp. is 10.8 so be careful. I have heard numbers like 280-290 on like 8-9 psi. Great kit. I can't wait til I get my Love fab manifold. Late
Old 08-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Registered Member

b18c195 is an unknown quantity at this point

that much power on 6 psi no way.
Old 08-21-2004, 09:27 PM
BOXIN YOU

gen4H22A is an unknown quantity at this point

which love fab manifold did u order?? annnd are u on the waiting list or did he pick up his pace a little?

Quick Reply: gsr turbo