Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

GPS navigation systems...

Old 06-24-2006, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts
Default GPS navigation systems...

Here's the deck I'm looking to get shortly...

I was wondering... Are there any navigation systems that I can plug into that and hide possibly? My friend bought a GPS for his laptop for like $125 or something and works really well. But I'd like something for this. Now mind you this head unit is not touch screen so it'd have to be remote controlled or something. Is there anything? I'm not too familiar with the GPS market these days.

...i dont want a seperate screen for the GPS is all.

Last edited by Breezy; 06-24-2006 at 04:45 PM.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:06 PM
U LòÓk Mad !!

CarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these parts
Default Re: GPS navigation systems...

Red X for me
Old 06-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Registered Member

Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts

There, fixed. It was hosted on another forum that's why.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:09 AM
Registered Member

rAiN rAiN rAiN rAiN rAiN rAiN

where are you getting the deck?
Old 06-27-2006, 03:36 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

i have the garmin quest2

its fuckin amazing. it tells you left, right, make a u turn . it automaticly re-configs. the directions if you get off route.

but it doesnt hide, you mount it to the windshield with a suction cup and you plug it into the cig lighter. the batteries do last for 22 hrs of constant use though but if you dont plug it in you wont hear her tell you when to turn.