Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's

Old 04-04-2004, 10:38 AM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's

I just put these tires on my car and I can't believe how vast of an improvement they are. Despite their price ($1050.00 for four ) they are an incredible tire. The ride smoother, are quieter, grip like holy hell upon twisties and acceleration and have awesome looks. With my previous tire, Eagle ZR-45's, I could spin second, and chirp third, now with my new ones, I can barely even chirp second, let alone third! They where an immense improvement. I can't wait to get them to the track and see what they can do for me. If anyone is in the market for new tires, I highly recommend these shoes for your car.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:58 AM

Special is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's

What sizes and where did you get them? If they are the stock sizes this is the price I got off Tire rack shipped: Grand Total: $736.44

Last edited by Special; 04-04-2004 at 11:00 AM.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:16 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

I have been trying to get 275x35x19 and 245x35x19 for my G.....can't find them anywhere.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Great choice Brock! I was looking for these for my Kumho Ecsta MX's. I went w/ the MXs b/c the GS-D3's don't come in Z06 sizes yet, or at least they didn't.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:03 PM

E36DJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea bitch! Amazing tires indeed, too bad not many people have heard about them. I might be looking at a new set soon (wish they looked like the pic still, ya know? )
Old 04-04-2004, 06:26 PM
1 of 45

SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc

yeah had those on my supra.....damn good tires
Old 04-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Special
What sizes and where did you get them? If they are the stock sizes this is the price I got off Tire rack shipped: Grand Total: $736.44
I got them from a shop in my home town, that was balanced, mounted, stems and the whole deal for a little under $1,100, sounded good to me since I didn't have the equipment to do it myself. But, yes the tires alone are what you said they where.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:29 PM

Special is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I got them from a shop in my home town, that was balanced, mounted, stems and the whole deal for a little under $1,100, sounded good to me since I didn't have the equipment to do it myself. But, yes the tires alone are what you said they where.
Darn, sounds like you got a bit overcharged. With the price I showed you plus what I paid for mounting and balancing mine the other day your price should have been $836...OUCH

For the future, always pay www.tirerack.com a visit before buying any tires
Old 04-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Srsly.

I guess I did get screwed, oh well, to late now, but thanks for the future advice. Thats definately something I'll consider for my next puchase, hopefully a long time from now though.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Brock where the hell are you? Back in Va yet w/ you car?

Quick Reply: Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's