Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Good bye imports.... for now

Old 03-23-2003, 03:16 PM
sup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE
Default Good bye imports.... for now

Last night i got pulled on rt. 17, i was harrassed about why i had all of the things i had on my car, after being almost interagated, i recieved a ticket for 14 over, i was not going that fast, i know it but he said he radared me, my court day is May 6, my car will soon be going up for sale, this is my 6th ticket i have had to deal with, i recently was almost kicked off of my insurance, if i get found guilty i will be kicked off of my insurance, and possibly lose my license, so i will be selling my car and getting a small S.U.V, possibly a newer 4runner, i will post more when i have gotten over grieving for the soon loss of my car..... peace to the import world for now

Steve-O
Old 03-23-2003, 03:23 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

damn man im sry...that really sucks....
Old 03-23-2003, 03:39 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

It was really just because you had a Honda.
Old 03-23-2003, 03:49 PM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally posted by FastX7
It was really just because you had a Honda.
thats what i think

Steve-O
Old 03-23-2003, 03:53 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by N/A TunersCivic
thats what i think

Steve-O
... and it's probably true. I've never gotten messed with when I've been driving either one of my RX7s.
Old 03-23-2003, 03:58 PM
sup

when i get back into it in a few years, ill move on to bigger and better imports, but until then i get to keep my insurance down and try to get my record looking better
Old 03-23-2003, 04:04 PM
Registered Member

oldschool7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Originally posted by FastX7
... and it's probably true. I've never gotten messed with when I've been driving either one of my RX7s.
I don't think the make or model of the car matters. But if you have a car with a loud coffee can, stickers up to the roof, music blasting, a 747 Wing, half painted body kit, dark tinted windows, missing the front plate, flying thru yellow lights and your friends hanging of the windows then you are going to be messed with it.

Last edited by oldschool7; 03-23-2003 at 04:18 PM.
Old 03-23-2003, 04:14 PM
sup

Originally posted by oldschool7
I don't think the make or model of the car matters. But if you have a car with a loud coffee can, stickers up to the roof, music blasting, a 747 Wing, half painted body kit, dark tinted windows, missing the front plate, flying thru yellow lights and your friends hanging of the windows then you are going to be messed with it.

damn i have none of that and i still get fucked with, you know thats bad....hahah

steve-o
Old 03-23-2003, 04:17 PM
Registered member

socket_ has disabled reputation

damn, sorry to hear that
Old 03-23-2003, 04:30 PM
Former 757'er

Originally posted by N/A TunersCivic
damn i have none of that and i still get fucked with, you know thats bad....hahah

steve-o
It's beause it was a Civic, I'm tellin ya...

Quick Reply: Good bye imports.... for now