Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Going to NM next month, need items hauled or picked up?

Old 01-24-2010, 07:11 PM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Going to NM next month, need items hauled or picked up?

I have a client that is needing a vehicle picked up, and one of my drivers is going to be in NM sometime next month.

I am throwing it out there in case anyone has an item they need hauled out that way or picked up. I will be sending my 1 ton truck with an 18' trailer, I will put a weight limit at 4 tons to be on the safe side.

It will be going out empty, and have a pretty flexible route, so basically just about anywhere in the mid or southwest are game. I am going to be pretty lenient on the pricing, basically if it covers my fuel costs on the way out I will make it happen.

This is a good opportunity if someone is selling a car or needs a smaller item hauled back (the car I am bringing back is going to be on the trailer, but we will have room on the truck also)

PM me if you are interested or need additional information.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:27 PM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Going to NM next month, need items hauled or picked up?

Likely now going to Phoenix also, in case anyone is interested.