Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

This goes out to my Mustang owners help me OWN this guy

Old 07-19-2010, 08:42 AM
10th Planet Student

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Producer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond repute
Angry This goes out to my Mustang owners help me OWN this guy

Okay , let me give you some intel so you know what is going on.

First off; it starts of with a person who knows nothing if anything about performance on a mustang, now its Semi-Built and has a huge blower but he just paid to have it done and he only knows what he reads... nothing more, but that is beside the point

We got into a argument about can " a mustang drift " and ofcourse my first thought is Duhhhhh .... this guy and I have been at this for about 3 -4 days now so here it is.

"This Guy" : my mustang can't drift or I don't want to drift it *Man* because its a Uni-body and its a vert it will twist my frame ...
"Me" : hUhhhh all I am asking you to do is go bust out a wide donut over there in that parking lot *point*
"This Guy" : naaww man I'll twist my frame my has too much power (400) hp to do it, and my struts , my axels , my suspension blah blah blah and he just makes SUPER amount of excuses
"Me" : come on man I've drifted a few mustangs and Rx-7's they are not they only car that is uni-body ....
"This Guy" the design of my car is too fragile (ETC ETC ETC) more bitching
"Me" : w.e man here watch Ill drift with my subie

Would someone anyone provide some AMAZING articles or anything about structural integrity of said 2000 Mustangs GT ?So I may print out and throw on this douche bags desk please !

This isn't to nit pick about mustang this is just to show up this fool I know for a fact VERT mustangs drift.

PS: Thank you to anyone who can contribute to this...
Old 07-19-2010, 08:54 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: This goes out to my Mustang owners help me OWN this guy

Just ignore him, he sounds like a dumbass and you should do something more productive with your time.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:03 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Yeah sounds like he doesnt wanna act like a tard and ring donuts in the parking lot and you wouldnt take a simple "NO" for an answer so he kept comming up with BS to shut you up.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:11 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

wow. i'm pretty sure you're the one who's a douche.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:12 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

hey.

who fucking cares.

Nobody.

you're welcome.

bye.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Yeah sounds like he doesnt wanna act like a tard and ring donuts in the parking lot and you wouldnt take a simple "NO" for an answer so he kept comming up with BS to shut you up.
This x>9000

OP's a douche for sure.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:32 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I think if you have a convertible Mustang you probably aren't interested in doing donuts.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:42 AM
wait, what?

coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface coryface

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I think if you have a convertible Mustang you probably aren't interested in doing donuts.
or women.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:44 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

He's right, mustangs can't drift; this is what happens. . .

edit: more proof;

[youtube]DpnOqNx3FRE[/youtube]
[youtube]iPg9AwdKaA4[/youtube]
[youtube]MTc0q0TNLxY[/youtube]

Last edited by RandomTask; 07-19-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by bmdubbin
Lets all take a moment and give thanks to the great hawtness for gracing us w/ her presence....