Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

get gas now

Old 09-12-2008, 11:05 PM
oh sol slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation get gas now

50% of va bch gas station are out of reg. And gas is supost to go up over a dollar by tomorrow morning

Just a heads up
Old 09-12-2008, 11:06 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: get gas now

what the fuck? That doesn't make any sense. Mass hysteria anyone? But I guess that's all the general public knows how to do these days anyways.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:09 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

*****s keep stealin my gas 4 their escalades
Old 09-12-2008, 11:52 PM
oh sol slow

slowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the rough

Call it what you want till you have to get gas tomorrow
Old 09-12-2008, 11:52 PM
SHAKE AND BAKE

_Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
what the fuck? That doesn't make any sense. Mass hysteria anyone? But I guess that's all the general public knows how to do these days anyways.
+1
Old 09-12-2008, 11:59 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

i only use race gas anyways
Old 09-13-2008, 12:27 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

i hope this isnt true...i planned on filling up today
Old 09-13-2008, 06:01 AM
"Without Limit"

00lude is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF!!!! Fox News is reporting some areas (gulf states) went from $3 to $8 overnight. Many stations all over the country are running out? Within hours of the storm? BS!
Old 09-13-2008, 06:05 AM
single cam love

alway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these parts

i think ill be ok i only use 93 anyway...but i did notice an usual amount of ppl at wawa lastnight
Old 09-13-2008, 06:34 AM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

OMGZ !! ITS THE ENDS!

Quick Reply: get gas now