Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

geetarist818 and his dad

Old 06-09-2007, 11:05 PM
p2r
!! Buy My Parts !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
p2r has disabled reputation
Default geetarist818 and his dad

CONSIDER THIS A WARNING TO ALL - WATCH YOUR SHIT WHEN DEALING WITH geetarist818 FOR HE IS A SHADY POS! DONT EVEN DEAL WITH HIM AT ALL IF YOU CAN, HIS DAD IS A LOW-BALLIN, PART STEALING, UNMECHANICLY INCLINED DOUCHE CHUNK NUGGET!

Just so you know geetarist818 (trevor) and his dad came today to buy my shell. not only did they low-ball me down to a price that was MORE than reasonable and bitch about it, they tried to work me for several FREE parts, some of which I gave into, being sympathetic to their situation, (a slight wait, which was the period they snatched my shit) others of which they took with out asking! Or as i know it, S T O L E I T ! ! ! They stole my customers header with 2 O2 senors and my girls radiator fan. (and busted radiator) And once we got the car on the trailer I pointed out my one GSR blade left on the car, and pops says... "oh look at that, that is your wheel!"

just sheisty!

Trevor even read my message to him confronting him about this and was too pussy to respond.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: geetarist818 and his dad

I think there is still a scamer alert thread. Add the story/information there to help others out.

BTW, How'd the steal the header and rad. stuff? They just took it right there with you watching?
Old 06-10-2007, 06:38 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: geetarist818 and his dad

We don't really care that you can't say 'no' to anybody.