Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

FOX News On Street Racing

Old 01-03-2003, 11:00 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch
Default FOX News On Street Racing

i was just watching like channel 23 and i saw the last min of a street racing discussion. all i heard was "that would be a good idea to stop street racing" and i didnt see what they said before! anyone see this and want to fill me in!?!?
Old 01-03-2003, 11:06 AM
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

i have the news story on tape that channel 13 did about a year ago when they went "undercover to bust street racers" and they were graciously invited by Ultraspeed to one of their meets . The only deaths I hear of are idiots racing one on one on the freeway and crashing into a wall or something. its not gonna stop the cops should just do what they do now..roll through and everyone leaves.
Old 01-03-2003, 11:08 AM
Patron

BlueTegB18A is an unknown quantity at this point

They were talking to the chief of police from San Diego. They have started this thing where the cops set up drag racing events in a parking lot at some stadium to try to cut down on illegal street racing. I dont know if this is the same thing you saw or not but it was just on like 10 minutes ago.
Old 01-03-2003, 11:09 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

yeah it was just on, so thats what they were talking about. thanks bro.
Old 01-03-2003, 11:10 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

they need to do that here.
Old 01-03-2003, 11:16 AM

stockcrx is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yea i jsut saw there they were talkin bout fining a person up to 1,000 dollars for watching illegal street racing too. they are tryin to crack down on it hard
Old 01-03-2003, 11:56 AM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

Yeah the set up on Friday and Sat nights at QUALACOM Stadium ... Where the Chargers and Padres play ... they move stone barries around and mark off half miles ... and it starts at like 12 Noon ... and goes till midnight I believe ... my dad lives out there and we checked it out during spring break ...
Old 01-03-2003, 12:08 PM

damn to all the cops on here if you read this maybe you should encourge somebody to do something like this around here and there wont be as much street racing.
Old 01-03-2003, 12:10 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by stockcrx
damn to all the cops on here if you read this maybe you should encourge somebody to do something like this around here and there wont be as much street racing.
street racing? what are you talking about. none of us here street race. im going legit homie
Old 01-03-2003, 12:13 PM

i didnt say any one on here did. we never do. i cant beleive you would even think i was talkin bout the peeps on drag

Quick Reply: FOX News On Street Racing