Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Florida street racing deemed impossible to decide what is streetracing.

Old 09-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jamie Q. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Florida street racing deemed impossible to decide what is streetracing.

Don't know if you guys got wind of this, what do you guys thinks.

http://www.wptv.com/mostpopular/stor...9-edcad3afe76d
Old 09-30-2007, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

thgdfathr has disabled reputation
Default Re: Florida street racing deemed impossible to decide what is streetracing.

Street racing (for most) is basically a bunch of rice burning teenagers who have seen the Fast and the Furious too many times, and think its cool for them to granny shift their way up to a buck 30...if you ask me, those kids are dumbasses and deserve to be put in jail and have their liscence revoked. If you want to race, put your ass on the strip where the real racers do it, and stop trying to live a hollywood life. And concerning the DUI comment...i think people that break that law should also get pounded in the ass by the government...get wasted wherever you want...just keep your ass off the road...its not that hard to do.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Florida street racing deemed impossible to decide what is streetracing.

Originally Posted by thgdfathr
Street racing (for most) is basically a bunch of rice burning teenagers who have seen the Fast and the Furious too many times, and think its cool for them to granny shift their way up to a buck 30...if you ask me, those kids are dumbasses and deserve to be put in jail and have their liscence revoked. If you want to race, put your ass on the strip where the real racers do it, and stop trying to live a hollywood life. And concerning the DUI comment...i think people that break that law should also get pounded in the ass by the government...get wasted wherever you want...just keep your ass off the road...its not that hard to do.
you sound more retarded than when peter was peetarded
Old 09-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Registered Member

Wow...nice cut down. How many brain cells did you lose in coming up with that one?
Old 09-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Street racing (for most) is basically a bunch of rice burning teenagers who have seen the Fast and the Furious too many times....
Jeez. People were street racing before TV was invented.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:45 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Interesting... but sort of makes sense. On what basis can an officer actually proove you were engaged in a race or a contest of speed?

If I choose to accelerate at full throttle I can't control what that other person next to me chooses to do. If I choose to gun it I may be driving wrecklessly, but who's to say I'm racing. It's not my fault the person I'm in close proximity to decided to accelerate too.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:45 PM
Registered Member

True...but that started back in the 20s, during prohibition...im well aware that people street raced before TV. The thing is, today...its not muscle cars anymore...its crappy Civics with 3 rims and a donut, and some kid that has no idea how to drive. What do you get when you take a crappy car, a kid that cant drive, and 100 mph? Some dead who didnt deserve it. Thats what drag strips are for people. Use common sense.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

I do agree that you cant prove someone was racing...Like the guy above me
Old 09-30-2007, 05:56 PM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

True...but that started back in the 20s, during prohibition...im well aware that people street raced before TV. The thing is, today...its not muscle cars anymore...its crappy Civics with 3 rims and a donut, and some kid that has no idea how to drive.
You're dumb.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:00 PM
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

Also, where does it become racing? If you're at a light, you both floor it on green, and both stop accelerating when you reach the posted speed limit, can that be deemed a street race?

Quick Reply: Florida street racing deemed impossible to decide what is streetracing.