Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

First Ticket Need Helo

Old 03-06-2003, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
denglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Question First Ticket Need Helo

Hey i live in the great city of poquoson and got pulled going 62 in a 40 zone. The cop gave me "reckless driving by speed" i was passing someone... it was a legal pass just went too fast. im 17 and its my first ticket.. i have to go to court. what do you think i will get?? oh and im taking a drivers improv. school in hopes that it will be a good suck up to the judgness
Old 03-06-2003, 01:00 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

maybe jes a fine but thats all as long as he knows you were passing....good suck up...hehe
Old 03-06-2003, 01:03 PM
CHEEE-EEESE

honey honey honey honey honey honey honey

i didnt know poquoson was a city...
Old 03-06-2003, 01:08 PM
I'm not into cars

reXer has disabled reputation

Originally posted by honey
i didnt know poquoson was a city...
yes... for a long time now.
Old 03-06-2003, 02:29 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

I thought he needed something with a helicopter
Old 03-06-2003, 03:02 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Since your a minor, they should let you off with a warning and requiered driving improvement course.. hints my icon... easy class but takes long on saturdays...

I rear ended a van, got a recklass(accident) and the cop let it go when we got to court.. so that wasnt on my record.. then the second ticket I got for unsafe lanechange(accident - 35 grand worth of flipped bmw mess) and I got 2 points and required DIC.. which made it neg 3 on the record... but my dad's insurance is dropping me so, state farm here I come.. fun stuff
Old 03-06-2003, 03:56 PM

mycivicdx is an unknown quantity at this point

I was 17 when i got a 79 in a 50 and i took a class before the court date, did 25 hours of community service and got a lawyer. The judge droped it to 59-50, gave me a $100 fine and 25 more hours of community service. I would suggest getting a lawyer they always get the ticket droped or reduced but without one you will get a higher penalty.
Old 03-06-2003, 03:59 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

screw a laywer.. when you go in with a lawyer the judge thinks you are a spoiled little brat that gets everything your way...

Just go in there with your mom or dad and tell the judge what happened.. say you learned your lesson and suck up.. a lawyer will screw you over for more than its worth... dont go in there all like your the king of the world and the cop or judge owe you shit, your in their court sucka... you play by their rules
Old 03-06-2003, 05:16 PM

KBman is an unknown quantity at this point

dont get a lawyer..take your report card if is like honor roll or something descent and tell him it was your fault and your paying for everything..like ticket, court cost..you can say your were passing someone but you were still hauling ass so say like i was passing someone but i know i was still speeding..thats what i did with my second reckless 61 in a 35 and i was 17 and wear a tie and look ok and i got the driving improvement class and thats it
Old 03-06-2003, 05:23 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Got a ticket when I was 17, had to pay a fine and go to driving school, and got 6 months probation....

Quick Reply: First Ticket Need Helo