Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Ferrari 458 driver rams, beats up Fiat 600 driver for not allowing him to pass

Old 01-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Educated Hater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy
Default Ferrari 458 driver rams, beats up Fiat 600 driver for not allowing him to pass

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-overtake.html
Originally Posted by article
A Ferrari driver has been arrested after he attacked the owner of a Fiat 600 which had not given way to him as he tried to overtake it on an Italian motorway.

The 32-year-old driver of the £166,000 Ferrari 485 with a top speed of 200mph repeatedly rammed the small car when his attempts to pass it were frustrated.

The man, who has not been named, eventually forced the Fiat 600, worth £7,750 and with a top speed of 93mph, on to the hard shoulder, and then he smashed a window and set about beating up the 32-year-old inside.

Stunned motorists on Rome's ring road called police and a passing off-duty officer pulled over to step in.

He had to call for back up, as the Ferrari driver's passenger and friend had also joined in the attack.

Officers eventually managed to arrest the Ferrari driver and his passenger and today they are in custody in Rome's Regina Coeli prison for assault, criminal damage and resisting arrest.

Both of the arrested men are known to police and a subsequent search of the Ferrari also uncovered £23,600 in cash which officers are trying to establish the origin of.
Colonel Mauro Conte, of Rome's paramilitary carabinieri police, said: 'It was a real head-to-head duel on the motorway which was witnessed by several other motorists who alerted us.

'The driver of the Fiat would not pull over and allow the Ferrari to overtake and so he took his revenge by ramming the smaller car forcing it off the road and then attacking the owner.

'It was a very dangerous incident that could have led to any number of people being killed or seriously injured - as it is the driver of the Fiat suffered minor cuts and bruises.

'The Ferrari driver and his friend have now been arrested and are in custody and we are trying to establish where the large amount of money found in the car came from.'

Colonel Conte added that all three men involved were from Rome.

Old 01-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: Ferrari 458 driver rams, beats up Fiat 600 driver for not allowing him to pass

ferarri on ferarri hate
Old 01-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi
Default Re: Ferrari 458 driver rams, beats up Fiat 600 driver for not allowing him to pass

rubbin is racin
Old 01-06-2011, 05:29 PM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar

slower traffic keep right bitch!
Old 01-06-2011, 06:00 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Silly mobsters.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:08 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

someone was coked up
Old 01-06-2011, 06:21 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by ShawnD
ferrari on ferrari hate
Exactly, doesn't Fiat OWN Ferrari? So I'd even go so far as to say Fiat on Fiat hate.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:24 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Exactly, doesn't Fiat OWN Ferrari? So I'd even go so far as to say Fiat on Fiat hate.
I'd like to push your slow ass BMW out of the way so I can pass
Old 01-06-2011, 06:36 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by Reloaded
I'd like to push your slow ass BMW out of the way so I can pass
There's the Reloaded we know and love. I'm so surprised it's taken you this long to hate on my car, I was beginning to think you weren't even going to be an asshole anymore and it depressed me. I just wish there was a way that I could tell you that I don't give a fuck how many times you say my car is slow, I love my car, I'm not getting rid of it, and I won't get butthurt just because you point it out. So am I your new bitch? First Jrod and then you got tired of harassing him so now it's me? For once in a relationship the BMW driver ISN'T the cocky arrogant asshole who spent too much money on his car because he's compensating for something, are we in the twilight zone?

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 01-06-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by Malfoy
Coke products work wonders for cleaning monitor screens. +rep.

And anyways. I dont want Ferrari owners to get out of my way. I just run over them in my jacked-up Ford.

Quick Reply: Ferrari 458 driver rams, beats up Fiat 600 driver for not allowing him to pass