Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

faded mirror tint

Old 07-11-2003, 06:17 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by demonx2000
I think if you don't drive like an asshole and race around town, cops will tend to give you a break on the window tint law.
Think again. Some cops are looking to meet their quota and give away bs tickets. I don't race around town, yet I got a ticket for tint.
Old 07-11-2003, 06:53 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by demonx2000
I think if you don't drive like an asshole and race around town, cops will tend to give you a break on the window tint law.
hmmmmm........
Originally posted by stealthassassin
well me personally, thats what i write for a lot. i have a tint meter and i write for dark tint also. but mirror tinti, i'll pull your ass in a hartbeat....even if it's only half way up the window. well, i'll look forward to pulling....i mean meeting you

haha.
Old 07-11-2003, 07:23 AM
20psi>engine

72NOVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Skywalker
Thank you officer pig, for being one of the assholes who uses stupid laws to harass good people with non-violent interests.
God forbid you get a ticket doing something illegal, thats just wrong.
Old 07-11-2003, 05:51 PM

demonx2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I guess I was just lucky and never ran into Skywalker
Old 07-11-2003, 07:05 PM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

i had the red mirror fade to black tint on my back windows and never got pulled. but the day my brother got the mirror he got pullled.

fuckin weak.

i saw a guy with spray painted windows.
Old 07-11-2003, 07:24 PM
Registered Offender

Mr. Rooney is an unknown quantity at this point

bitch i remember when mirror tint was hot as fuck. the real mirror tint was hard core. i think eddy from BOSS was the first around here with it.
Old 07-12-2003, 02:44 AM
LicenseNregistration

stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Skywalker

You can get away w/ it if you have NC plates.

Thank you officer pig, for being one of the assholes who uses stupid laws to harass good people with non-violent interests.
all right i wanna enlighten not just you but all the homos that think like you...you have out of state tags...that doesn't mean anything, you operate a vehicle in the commonwealth of va you have to obey the laws of the commonwealth so if you have out of state tags and you have a violation of Va law....you have a ticket.
now to you mr. good citizen all of the drug arrests and weapon laws violations that i have encountered have been from tint violations. so the bs about having nonviolent interests, crock of shit. oh yeah, and enforcing law violations is not harassment...if you don't want the police to stop you why don't you try not breaking the law.
Old 07-12-2003, 02:58 AM
Registered Offender

Mr. Rooney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by stealthassassin
all right i wanna enlighten not just you but all the homos that think like you...you have out of state tags...that doesn't mean anything, you operate a vehicle in the commonwealth of va you have to obey the laws of the commonwealth so if you have out of state tags and you have a violation of Va law....you have a ticket.
now to you mr. good citizen all of the drug arrests and weapon laws violations that i have encountered have been from tint violations. so the bs about having nonviolent interests, crock of shit. oh yeah, and enforcing law violations is not harassment...if you don't want the police to stop you why don't you try not breaking the law.
pig.
Old 07-12-2003, 04:27 AM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

i kinda back assassin up on this. cops know that the majority of peeps with the tint are shady. thats why people with like grateful dead stickers and bob marly stickers get pulled alot for bullshit reasons. thats why a lot of the chill spots get broken up. store owners klnow the crowd and dont want skidmarks and bottles on their parking lots. they see the thugged out white kids rockin a nasty lean, rollin hard in the kia with a fuckin park bench on the trunk smokin cigarettes, rockin the beanie in the summer. they know that crowd is up to no good. thats why they dont allow us chillin on their property. and i dont blame them. id be pissed if 4 kids got ran over in my parking lot.

if cops know they have a 75% chance of a drug bust when they pull someone for the tint then there gunna keep doin it.

i think that are cops are gettin kinda harsh though. they need to quit crackin down on victimless crimes and go get the rapers and murders and burglars. not the kids just tryin to get high in life.
Old 07-12-2003, 07:53 AM

demonx2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never been harassed for tint reasons on my car but I can understand and respect where assassin is coming from. Fact is: He is only doing his job. And now I have a question for you. Is it legal in VA to get the back windows, meaning not driver or passenger windows as dark as i won't, and or is their a limit to those as well? And also, what is the limit on the tint for the front windows?

And this time no half silver tint, i'm going all out black to look even more suspicious. lol

-Rob

Quick Reply: faded mirror tint