Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

experienced tech, looking for work

Old 07-31-2006, 09:03 AM
hatrs make me famous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default experienced tech, looking for work

been out of work for a while, getting to the point where i need to start looking for work again. i have experience in all kinds of automotive fields, if anyone knows of any openings, please let me know. most of my experience is with motorcycles, but i've done alot of 4 wheeled work too.

as far as experience, i've worked at pretty much every import bike shop in the 757, with a few years as a tech at hall pontiac/gmc/hummer thrown in just to mix it up some.

i've done alot of custom stuff too, i actually prefer that kind of work, but at this point, i can't be too picky. everything from building cars/bikes from the ground up, to doing custom stereo installs (including alot of work doing custom f/g door panels and sub boxes), to routine maintenance and repair. someone, somewhere, has a shop, or knows someone who has a shop, that needs a guy like me to help out. any help would be greatly appreciated.
the summer is winding down soon, and my work i've been doing out of my house is going to slow down too, so i figured i'd start trying to find a "real job". thanks guys.

mods: not sure if this is the proper place to post this, so if there's a better place to move this thread to, please do so.