Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Dumb New Car Features

Old 01-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Lord H loves me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these parts
Default Dumb New Car Features

http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/316...rev-match-what

Can someone please try to explain to me why they take the fun out of driving a stick by making an automatic blipper? Why do they try to make the new cars with manual trannys more like automatics, but yet they produce automatics with the tectronic shifting to make it more like a manual?
Old 01-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus
Default Re: Dumb New Car Features

Originally Posted by nissantrill

Can someone please try to explain to me why they take the fun out of driving a stick by making an automatic blipper? Why do they try to make the new cars with manual trannys more like automatics, but yet they produce automatics with the tectronic shifting to make it more like a manual?
why don't you suck my cock?
Old 01-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Lord H loves me

nissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these partsnissantrill is infamous around these parts

why don't you take that cock of yours and stick it in your own ass
Old 01-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Technology. But I know how many guys up here love grabbing a hard shaft and moving it all around.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Registered Member

jdmchef jdmchef

just remember no finger in the butt
Old 01-05-2010, 02:42 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

so.........you just now finding out that 370z's have rev-match? welcome to the interwebz bro.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Lord H loves me

nah buddy, i've known that...i didn't feel like posting anything about it before..
Old 01-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey

it was pretty easy to type all that once i got into the rhythm of it.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:16 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

nah buddy, i've known that...i didn't feel like posting anything about it before..
so you waited until after the 370z has been available for almost 6 months, to make a thread about how you don't like the idea of rev-match? cool gai!

nevermind, i see you're an 09er.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

why don't you take that cock of yours and stick it in your own ass
bro

ugay

ps: ******

Quick Reply: Dumb New Car Features