Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Drift headlights

Old 02-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Jump In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integra-t has disabled reputation
Default Drift headlights

ok peeps, I have an 89 lude with some flip ups and I need to know how to get the drift look without paying for some kit. I know some dude on drag with a tan lude told me how but I never tried, something about taking out a fuse and mess, but anyways if anyone knows please let me know, and send me some good step by step directions so I don't mess anything up,thanks.
Old 02-18-2005, 02:56 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus
Default Re: Drift headlights

hahahahaha
Old 02-18-2005, 02:59 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

the sleepy headlights only work on 240's, not 89 preludes.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:00 PM
Jump In

thaks for bumping my thread jesus!
Old 02-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Jump In

No man, I thought the same thing until I went on cardomain and saw a nice ass viper blue lude and he had his headlights like that, they actualy look pretty good.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:18 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

give me 25 bucks, ill do it for you
Old 02-18-2005, 03:21 PM
i have ek dreams

devils_civic is an unknown quantity at this point

they also work on FC3S rx7s. i think any flipup headlights you can do it. you have to unplug your headlight motors. [might not, but on my old rx7 you had to] then there should be a knob that you can turn under your car. might have rubber piece that you can take off over the knobs. the knobs are located usually on the bottom of the headlights motors. turn them left or right (i forgot) and it start to move the headlights up and down respectively. you should have it. i think they have that in case one of the motors go out electrically. you can still push them up at night. this is the cheap way to do it. they have kits online that you can set any degree angle for them to come up. but that cost some dough.

and if you didnt know its a technique used to get cold air into the engine bay through the headlight opening crack. not just some cool look. but some people have it that way. that why you see one headlight removed sometime. so more air can get to the air filter into the intake manifold, ect more power. blah.

Last edited by devils_civic; 02-18-2005 at 03:31 PM.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:38 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by integra-t

No man, I thought the same thing until I went on cardomain and saw a nice ass viper blue lude and he had his headlights like that, they actualy look pretty good.
dang, it didn't work.

wire a switch to your ground wire in the headlight popup button. flip it when it's moving and it will stay there.
Old 02-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

Put Black e-tape on your headlights like X's..that's the best drift look on another note...they have headlight control switches that you can control the angle of the headlight..try that.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Stuff n Stuff

240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee

Woooooooow.

Quick Reply: Drift headlights