Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

dont leave ur GPS hanging

Old 02-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aj_bacalso has disabled reputation
Default dont leave ur GPS hanging

early today from 1pm to 2pm my 04' nissan xterra was broken into through the passenger's window.. the only thing stolen was my magellan roadmate 300 nd some CDs, the roadmate 300 its super old school and only worked in three states, most of the new roads in va beach dont even appear on it... the car was on my drive way surrounded by a BMW x3 nd with my supra near by.. wen i kept the GPS in the supra i used to hide it in the center compartment all the time wen i left because i always parked it on the street, buh since i moved the gps to the xterra nd parked in on the drive way next to the house i didnt feel the need to hide it.. the point im trying to get across is that hide ur GPS nd dont leave anything valuable in sight, my car was broken into even wen it was safe nd next to my house.. HIDE UR SHIT
Old 02-08-2008, 12:15 PM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of
Default Re: dont leave ur GPS hanging

I have a new Garmin in my car... I hide mine. F*** thieves.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:17 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Yep, I hide mine.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

This probably shouldn't be in this forum, but I never leave my Magellan Maestro 4250 in view.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Banned

Kyon Kyon Kyon

mine is attached to my dash
Old 02-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

tail_ler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aj_bacalso
early today from 1pm to 2pm my 04' nissan xterra was broken into through the passenger's window.. the only thing stolen was my magellan roadmate 300 nd some CDs, the roadmate 300 its super old school and only worked in three states, most of the new roads in va beach dont even appear on it... the car was on my drive way surrounded by a BMW x3 nd with my supra near by.. wen i kept the GPS in the supra i used to hide it in the center compartment all the time wen i left because i always parked it on the street, buh since i moved the gps to the xterra nd parked in on the drive way next to the house i didnt feel the need to hide it.. the point im trying to get across is that hide ur GPS nd dont leave anything valuable in sight, my car was broken into even wen it was safe nd next to my house.. HIDE UR SHIT
cannot u not spell out and
Old 02-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by tail_ler
If you're going to criticize someone's spelling, it would probably be in your best interest to ensure your post is letter perfect.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by tail_ler
Wow I really hope you arent trying to correct anyones grammer.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:52 AM
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

Honestly, I think you deserved it.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:23 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

No one ever steals my atlas....

Quick Reply: dont leave ur GPS hanging