Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Doing OK...

Old 05-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Back for more

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Doing OK...

Saw you leaving out of the airport yesterday (13th) or at least coming from that vicinity around 7:15 ish and definetly a nicer color car in person. I tried to give a quick honk and a out of my sunroof but I doubt you saw so I figured drag would work too!
Old 05-17-2004, 05:34 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich
Default Re: Doing OK...

Originally Posted by GodsOther
Saw you leaving out of the airport yesterday (13th) or at least coming from that vicinity around 7:15 ish and definetly a nicer color car in person. I tried to give a quick honk and a out of my sunroof but I doubt you saw so I figured drag would work too!

Sorry, I didn't see you. I fly home from work every Thursday and usually drive a little "obsessed" to get home. After driving a rental car during the week, it's nice to get back in my car....lol. If I wasn't too worried about it getting stolen, I would ride my new CBR600RR (in blue also).....but would prob' kill myself on the way home. See, I love Hondas......motorcycles

Imagestation sux....let's try photobucket...

Last edited by Rich; 05-17-2004 at 05:46 PM.
Old 05-17-2004, 06:26 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

wow im sure glad this board doesnt have a personal messaging system for people to contact each other about personal things, such as seeing each other on the road.
Old 05-17-2004, 06:54 PM
$Level$

Originally Posted by gear
wow im sure glad this board doesnt have a personal messaging system for people to contact each other about personal things, such as seeing each other on the road.

Someone was givin' a shout out..... Don't you have some studying to do punk? Go in the living room and ask Mommy and Daddy why they didn't instill any manners while you were growing up? But then again, you aren't even old enough to drink. That explains things.

By the way kid, PM me if you would like to discuss this further..... I prob' know your parents.

Thanks for the thumbs up Godother.....
Rich

Last edited by Rich; 05-17-2004 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-17-2004, 07:19 PM
Registered Member

matty7786 is a splendid one to beholdmatty7786 is a splendid one to beholdmatty7786 is a splendid one to beholdmatty7786 is a splendid one to beholdmatty7786 is a splendid one to beholdmatty7786 is a splendid one to beholdmatty7786 is a splendid one to beholdmatty7786 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Doing OK...

Yea i saw your car at taco bell on mercury a while ago, it's definitely a beautiful car.
Old 05-17-2004, 07:36 PM
$Level$

Originally Posted by matty7786
Yea i saw your car at taco bell on mercury a while ago, it's definitely a beautiful car.

Thanks......just say Hi, I enjoy seeing what everyone does to personalize their vehicles....

Peace

Rich
Old 05-17-2004, 07:41 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Originally Posted by DoingOK
Someone was givin' a shout out..... Don't you have some studying to do punk? Go in the living room and ask Mommy and Daddy why they didn't instill any manners while you were growing up? But then again, you aren't even old enough to drink. That explains things.

By the way kid, PM me if you would like to discuss this further..... I prob' know your parents.

Thanks for the thumbs up Godother.....
Rich
Will you be my daddy?
Old 05-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Nice bike Rich.

The car is looking beautiful as always.
Old 05-17-2004, 08:05 PM
$Level$

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
Will you be my daddy?

LOL......Not only am I YOUR Daddy, but you are my biatch also.

Hey, I'll be here this week in Norfolk.....gotta get together for some brewski's.

Thanks Ritz....you guys got any bike parts over there at work? How about something from those shit hot mini-choppers? Your new ride is looking sweet (for a domestic )
Old 05-17-2004, 08:18 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

haha, nah man, nothing for the bike.

I can sell you a cool stainless steel fire extinguisher for your G35 though, haha.