Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Does anyone have contact info for "Cootees", Philip Graham or Marie Parker?

Old 12-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
forcefeed has disabled reputation
Exclamation Does anyone have contact info for "Cootees", Philip Graham or Marie Parker?

I purchased a tranny from them through DSMTrader and paypal. The paypal payment cleared on November 25th and I have yet to receive the tranny or a tracking number.

I have not heard from them since December 11th, and they are not responding to the paypal dispute. The last email I received from Philip stated that the tranny would ship on the 13th and he would send a tracking number. Needless to say this is frustrating and I am out almost $450 without a tranny to show for it.

If you could send me any contact info in addition to whats posted on their profiles I'd appreciate it.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:44 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Does anyone have contact info for "Cootees", Philip Graham or Marie Parker?

This has been replied to and taken care of. Thanks.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: Does anyone have contact info for "Cootees", Philip Graham or Marie Parker?

What a class act. I will be in Virginia next week and will make a side trip to the Roanoke Police Department if I do not have the money returned by then.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:37 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Philip is a good guy... Maybe it's none of my business, but I'm sure there's a good explanation to it.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

It better be one hell of an excuse for taking $450 from someone and cutting off all communication until they are dragged out into the public.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:43 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by forcefeed
What a class act. I will be in Virginia next week and will make a side trip to the Roanoke Police Department if I do not have the money returned by then.
Ok? I just sent you a message a while ago saying that as soon as the money is deposited back into the paypal account I will send you the refund. I cant exactly send the refund without the money being in the account. Thanks.