Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Dodge Omni

Old 10-05-2006, 05:22 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp
Default Dodge Omni

Anyone have any experience with these cars? Ever owned one? Any common problems I should look for and what can these cars do? I have found a 85 GLH-T for sale and have been seriously debating getting it. It comes with all parts to convert over to the Turbo II version (intercooler, intake, injectors, rail, computer, etc). Thanks guys
Old 10-05-2006, 05:24 AM
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Dodge Omni

Don't debate it, just get it. I tried finding one here for a while with no luck. The old school turbo Dodge's are making a come back so they are thinning.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Fun ass little cars. Buddy of mine had one, put down like 175 hp and 215 torque stock to the wheels.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:37 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

They're fun little things. I'm guessing its the same one I was going to buy, and for the price what can you really complain about?
Old 10-05-2006, 07:12 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

The one in Richmond on craigslist? Why didnt you buy it? Im going to look at it tommorow and probably give him a down payment to hold it for me until my next check.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:52 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

I decided against having 3 cars at the time.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:59 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

Originally Posted by Shawn.
I decided against having 3 cars at the time.
Haha, wise choice. Well Im going on Monday to give him some money so he will hold on to it for me for a little. I cant wait, looks like its gonna be fun.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:06 PM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

there is somebody on this board that has 3. he loves each and every one of them too.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:11 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

Originally Posted by crxnfx
there is somebody on this board that has 3. he loves each and every one of them too.
If anyone knows who this is, I would love to talk to them. I really do not know much about these cars and there doesn't seem to be a wealth of information anywhere.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

For 10 bonus points, who knows what the GLH stands for? And hell yes, they are hard to find and amazingly fun.

Quick Reply: Dodge Omni