Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

DMV messed up my record again... suggestions?

Old 04-10-2005, 07:20 AM
I drive real slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
subaruboy has disabled reputation
Default DMV messed up my record again... suggestions?

I think this is where this post should be... if not I apologize, admins feel free to move it wherever it needs to go.

Ok. I'll get to the point. I have a bad driving record. I've delt with problems on my driving record with the DMV before, and was basically told to fuck off because they're the government and there isn't shit I can do to prove them wrong.

I changed insurances on Friday and found out that since I last checked my record, the DMV added a suspension that supposedly happened in 2002, that never actually happened

My license has been suspended before, yes, and that was on the record I saw at the insurance agency.

But there is a "new" entry claiming it was suspended late in 2002. It never was... and I can prove it because I have a copy of my record from 2003 that the DMV gave me, and it's not on there

I need help... has anyone successfully gotten problems on their driving record fixed? I know last time I tried to get something fixed I spent weekends at the DMV and then they told me there was nothing I could do... that there wasn't an appeal process for me to go through, and the only way I could get something changed was if the commissioner changed it and that wasn't going to happen... I gave up then but this is bullshit now, my license was never suspended twice.

Anyone's own experiences/ suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Last edited by subaruboy; 04-10-2005 at 07:23 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:34 AM
I'm still slow.....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR
Default Re: DMV messed up my record again... suggestions?

I have on 3 different occasions, Va DMV are stupid. I am lucky to have an out of state license. I talked to them over the phone, they seem more helpfull then in person. Unless you have proof, they won't change anything on the record.

Last edited by ZeroMR; 04-10-2005 at 07:37 AM.