Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

......A different type of car accident.

Old 05-09-2003, 08:43 AM
Omerta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1
Default ......A different type of car accident.

hey guys whats up ?......Well... i was involved in a car accident yesturday. Me and my boy Trey were goin home from the beach last night around 6:30. As we are traveling down Va beach Blvd., a 18 y/o girl pulls out in front of us while in his crx. Trey stears away to avoid hitting her but its too late....we smash into her......................and her bycicle she is riding.........

i dont even know what to freackin say.... im so emotionally screwed over this guys ...just seein a person hit the windshield and fly back off, knowing that its not one of your frends that is just screwin around with you..... we hit her goin about 30 mph...she automatically flew onto the car, her hip hitting the glass first,then her head.....theres a freakin hole in the windshield from her head....... we get out to see where she is and shes laying on her side about 6 feet from the car. Then she trys to move but cant and we get closer to her and thats when i see all the blood flowing out from the side of her face and her head.We could see knee mangled and her leg broken from the impact...... I have never actually seen a "pool" of blood untill yesturday.

In about 2 minutes there 4 cop cars and a fire truck.( there is a homeless shelter near so theres a ton of people already.) Now comes the part where they cut her outer clothes off of her to expose anything serious. Then they turn her over..... i couldnt even see her actual face.... just deep cut marks and blood.Then the ambulance comes and she is takin away,now there is even more cop cars, including unmarked cars that i would never even think to consider:: Suburban that looks just like mine,no difference.... an intrepid,only mod..tinted windows.... and a few others...

On comes the accident investigation team with about 3 more unmarked cars. The older lady that the girl was with trys to tell police that trey saw her and sped up to hit her and that she was almost across and he went for her...tons of crap.The other 10 witnesses say its not his fault and its hers...So trey was cleared of anything and she will be recieving a ticket when she is able to......I think the part that really got to me was when the wrecker came to get his car and you could see peices of her skin and hair in the glass of the windshield.

Trey will now need a new windshield (obviously), a new bumper, and a new hood.The really screwed up part i thought was that not only does she get to stay in the hospital for a few days,but she gets a ticket and shes got to pay for his car. I totally understand why but i just kinda feel like ... damn, she learned her lesson ... leave her be ... ya know?

I really dont know why i wrote this to yall but i guess what im tryin to say is ... please be careful... yall really dont wanna go through that crap. Even though nothin was our fault... i still feel absolutely horrible.... ok im done. I really needed to get that off my chest....

David
Old 05-09-2003, 08:51 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Darwinism is a wonderful thing isnt it.
Old 05-09-2003, 08:55 AM
Phil for President!

HondaGrrl is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks dave. sometimes people deserve that kinda shit for being stupid. its kind of a wake up call. but at least she's still alive. people on the sidewalk and shit think that drivers always give them the right-of-way. most people realize that there are pedestrian rules too.

just like that old guy a couple months ago that walked out into traffic one night, well the lady i work with, that was her dad. some people just need to be more careful (the pedestrians i mean!)

sorry to hear it tho

at least the money wont come out of his pocket. i'm glad he didn't hit me, i'm broke!
Old 05-09-2003, 09:19 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

ian told me what happened, but u went into detail... i feel sorry for the girl but theres a sidewalk, ride your bike on it...
Old 05-09-2003, 09:59 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally posted by Victum
theres a sidewalk, ride your bike on it...
Damn right!
Old 05-09-2003, 10:00 AM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

I can't help but wonder...was she hot?

A similar situation happened to me. A female pedestrian running across a busy intersection ran into my car. I of course was not at fault. She went to the hospital blah blah and I wanted to sue for damages because she dented the bumper and hood of my supra. The cops said I couldn't wtf?
Old 05-09-2003, 10:06 AM
Registered Member

drifter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Heat
I can't help but wonder...was she hot?

A similar situation happened to me. A female pedestrian running across a busy intersection ran into my car. I of course was not at fault. She went to the hospital blah blah and I wanted to sue for damages because she dented the bumper and hood of my supra. The cops said I couldn't wtf?
haha...supra...
Old 05-09-2003, 10:40 AM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Damn, I didn't know it was this serious. You didn't sound too freaked out when I talked to you.
Old 05-09-2003, 10:44 AM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

i really dont feal sorry for her, she shouldnt turn out in front of a damn car, moron. trey told me about it in class today, and he sed she was riding toward traffic, like ur supposed to, so if she turned in front of u then she is a dumb bitch. like i sed to him in class today, i would have gotten outof my car and probly cussed her out...
Old 05-09-2003, 11:04 AM
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240

Holy shit dude... that would fuck the tiki up most royally. ....like seriously. if a chick like made be hit her in the 240 id be like... damn.....admit ME to a mental hospital.....::shutters::

Quick Reply: ......A different type of car accident.