Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Custom "security" lug nuts?

Old 01-04-2005, 06:59 PM
ahhhh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Custom "security" lug nuts?

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as custom lug nuts? I'm talking one of a kind, something that can only be removed with the original matching key. The reason I'm asking is, I havn't been gone two weeks and some lowlife cock-gobbling theif is trying to steal my wheels and using something other than the lug key.....needless to say he has stripped the lugs onto the rims (Kyougin or however the fuck you spell it) Any one?

Bueler, Bueler?
Old 01-04-2005, 07:13 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87
Default Re: Custom "security" lug nuts?

get 4 different types of lugs lol...
Old 01-04-2005, 08:18 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Damn man. I know that there are some that are perfectly round on the outside and have the key on the inside. I've heard of people using those and greasing the outside to make them slippery.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

5 different locks. but really with a a universal lug remover, it won't really matter.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:27 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

set a camera up or sit and wait...then stab them in the throat when they try it again.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:29 PM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zappas
set a camera up or sit and wait...then stab them in the throat when they try it again.
Yea I have a camera set up at the house, but these clowns did it while it was parked in front of my wife's work. She set off the alarm in panic mode and they took off...
Old 01-04-2005, 08:31 PM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

damn thats fucked up, well atleast they obviously dont have the universal lug remover so i'd say go for the lugs flite was talking about.
Old 01-05-2005, 02:20 AM
Banned

c1t1d1 is an unknown quantity at this point

No matter what lugs you get someone will figure away to steal them . If it has the key shape on the out side like a regular lug then they can use a over sized star socket to get them off , ive even heard of the ones that have keys inside being stole by people spraying something like freeon and hitting it with a hammer and shattering the lug. Sorry to hear that some ass would try that.
Old 01-05-2005, 05:01 AM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

all they need is one of these. But the ype that chris said will be the hardest for someone to get off.
Old 01-05-2005, 05:04 AM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.mcgard.com/automotive/pro...page=4&group=2

try that on for size.

Quick Reply: Custom "security" lug nuts?