Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Court Tips

Old 01-10-2003, 04:32 PM
13/f/va wanna chat?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
grooverider is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Court Tips

I've been summoned to appear at the NN court house Feb 28 for reckless driving. I'm going to take a traffic school course BEFORE I appear so I show the judge I took initiative. If anyone else has any other ideas, let me know. My parents are fucking pissed++
Old 01-10-2003, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

oldschool7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Court Tips

Originally posted by grooverider
I've been summoned to appear at the NN court house Feb 28 for reckless driving. I'm going to take a traffic school course BEFORE I appear so I show the judge I took initiative. If anyone else has any other ideas, let me know. My parents are fucking pissed++

A good lawyer might help!
Old 01-10-2003, 04:50 PM
WAKE UP AND DRIVE

Lazarus is an unknown quantity at this point

If you get Judge Bradbury it'll more than likely get dropped to a Defective Equip. NN Judges aren't that strict.
Old 01-10-2003, 04:53 PM
MOB
Versus1

MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB

Judge Harvell.........you're in for it..

Here is what will happen exactly..

If its your first ticket or only ticket within the past 6 years..He will put you on 6months probation and remove it from your record if you don't receive any other tickets within that time and you might have to take a driver improvement course...............If you've had previous tickets..uhmm good luck..depending on what exactly happened to give you "reckless driving" it may get reduced but I highly doubt it..

To keep it simple..if you're stupid enough to do something to get you that ticket..don't blame it on the cops..they are just doing their job..the rest is up to the judge
Old 01-10-2003, 07:15 PM
hybrid hatch

totaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these parts

a lawyer will help...my lawyer got me only 30 day suspended license for 105 in a 55
Old 01-10-2003, 07:17 PM
LicenseNregistration

stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by yellowbastrd

To keep it simple..if you're stupid enough to do something to get you that ticket..don't blame it on the cops..they are just doing their job..the rest is up to the judge
hell yeah finally someone understands!!!
Old 01-10-2003, 07:20 PM
LicenseNregistration

stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point

well driver I.S. is good and bad....if you get a lawyer they can use that for leverage....but you can also use it to show the judge that you realized you did wrong and you have learned your lesson....but hey i don't know the situation so it never hurts to at least consult a lawyer...that's free most of the time
Old 01-10-2003, 07:22 PM
^avatarless

crumpler is on a distinguished road

i disagree judge harvell is a cool mofo with a pimp house. and he sent me a christmas present. but that's coz my grandma works for him.

anyways. if you havent been in trouble before. dress up, collared shirt, tie, chakis, nice shoes. say it's ur first offense and that you would like to have 6 months or a year of probation.

that's coming from a traffic court clerk in Newport News.

good luck
Old 01-11-2003, 05:38 AM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

ive had 2 reckless and 3 speeding and 2 are still pending courts later this month and i still have my license!
Old 01-11-2003, 05:53 AM
Driving While Blonde

ImportChik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Court Tips

Originally posted by grooverider

Call this number 595-9000 and ask for Michael Mulkey's office. He's a really good attorney and the judges LOVE him.

Quick Reply: Court Tips