Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Cops looking hard for someone w/ a Transam in f-burg...

Old 07-21-2003, 04:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlekikr is an unknown quantity at this point

right, but i can name a couple that you'd never suspect and i know 2 of them just ran sub 10 sec 1/4 miles and the look like pep boy specials. Thought they were bs'ng till i saw it for my self. One ran a mid 9 and the other ran a high 9. We've got a nasty supra and couple nasty civics but they're only brought out on the weekends. Not many nasty daily drivers, guess it would be hard to drive them but i would.
Old 07-21-2003, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

rhman15 is an unknown quantity at this point

When you are talking about a mid 9, I am assuming it is a domestic? Most of the civics I know of. The supra I would guess is the black one on volks.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:54 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by litlekikr
right, but i can name a couple that you'd never suspect and i know 2 of them just ran sub 10 sec 1/4 miles and the look like pep boy specials. Thought they were bs'ng till i saw it for my self. One ran a mid 9 and the other ran a high 9. We've got a nasty supra and couple nasty civics but they're only brought out on the weekends. Not many nasty daily drivers, guess it would be hard to drive them but i would.
i have a nasty daily driver... hehe.. but man... street racing in the burg is DEAD... only people that race in the burg now are mommy's grocery getters or ghetto mobile's.... all the spots are covered nowadays, no way in hell i'd risk anything racing in the burg.