Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Check It: C16 Magazine

Old 06-05-2004, 08:40 AM
Amy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ImportAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Check It: C16 Magazine

I'm very excited to see that C16 magazine has finally put out a hard copy for the first time ever! Go to Barnes and Noble and pickk up a copy of your own. It's kinda punk/skater style...very cool! Check out their online magazine at www.c16magazine.com. I know alot of hardwork and time went into this edition!

Laterz...
Amy
~ Import Angels ~

Last edited by ImportAngel; 06-05-2004 at 08:46 AM. Reason: !
Old 06-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince
Default Re: Check It: C16 Magazine

word, not to mention that www.importculture.com pedal pusher clothing and reverse clothing full endorses C16 magazine. =)
Old 06-05-2004, 01:12 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

wtf.. i went to that site.. they need to rename that mag "ricer news monthly" or something like that...

wow..

Drag sport is the only car mag (import related) that doesn't suck, every once in a while modified will put out some decent articles too, but modified even is just a load of rice most of the time too

at least the domestic car mags havne't been destroyed... if i ever see a hopped up cavalier in a muscle car mag i think i'd i'll shoot myself
Old 06-05-2004, 01:18 PM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

have you even seen the magazine? there isn't a single piece of rice in that book, unless you consider Keith Ta, PJ Banifacio and the likes rice. do research before you open your mouth.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:39 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ultraprince
have you even seen the magazine? there isn't a single piece of rice in that book, unless you consider Keith Ta, PJ Banifacio and the likes rice. do research before you open your mouth.
i went to the website and started to look at stuff... that not good enough to get an opinion?

they worship an old pos corolla
the rice out a 240

and the articles look like they were written by hardcore stunnaz yo.

i was done after seeing those two articles

it will sell well to teh bandwagoners though, so props for good marketing, but no thanks for feeding idiots

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 06-05-2004 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
i went to the website and started to look at stuff... that not good enough to get an opinion?

they worship an old pos corolla
the rice out a 240

and the articles look like they were written by hardcore stunnaz yo.

i was done after seeing those two articles

it will sell well to teh bandwagoners though, so props for good marketing, but no thanks for feeding idiots
You're kidding right?

The motor is a 2nd Generation JDM 3SGE engine with a custom valve cover, hi-comp pistons, forged crank, ported & polished head, 272 degree HKS cams & gears, blueprinted and balanced internals. The intake manifold was fabricated to adapt the individual throttle bodies that were taken from the 4AG-20V motor, which by the way was almost the motor for this car. Motor mounts for the 3SGE were fabricated and most of the wiring is tucked away neatly.

C16 – That’s crazy. What type of transmission did you use to work with the 3SGE motor?

P.J. – A 6-speed gearbox from a Supra was mated to the 3SGE with the use of a special adapter to mate with the bell housing.
Yeah, that sure is a POS

C16 - What year is the car and what motor did you decide to put in it?

Tashi- It’s a ‘95 with an S15 motor and six speed with full S15 drivetrain and helical differential.

C16 - What have you done to the motor?

Tashi- Just a front mount, a Greddy blow off valve and I turned up the boost.

C16 -That’s it? And what was your fastest time?

Tashi- My best time is 12.70 at110mph with my 18” wheels and full system!

C16 - Sounds like a nice street car. What kind of bodykit is that?

Tashi- It’s a full C-West body kit… front, rear, sides and eyelids…with a VIS Carbon hood.
Yeah, that sure is ricey
Old 06-06-2004, 11:54 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

yep.. some high dollar turds they built... second one is barely even in the 12s.. dunno what that corolla runs but probably not fast enough to justify the money spent

:weaksauce:
Old 06-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
yep.. some high dollar turds they built... second one is barely even in the 12s.. dunno what that corolla runs but probably not fast enough to justify the money spent

:weaksauce:
hahaha, just cuz it's not fast means it sucks. hahahahaha. you are a sheep.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:43 PM
still alive

gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele

it seems pretty cool i think i will buy a copy the next time i go to one of those foriegn places you guys call book stores.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

So it's finally out huh? I remember prince showed me the site when it first started.

I guess I'll check out the mag and form my own opinion.

Quick Reply: Check It: C16 Magazine