Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

cheap motor swaps?

Old 03-01-2010, 05:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino
Default cheap motor swaps?

so i was rolling through ashland va today near virginia center commons, and saw a black accord 93? maybe? im not good with accord generations and such, lowered with 17's that were gunmetal. anyways so i saw him kinda following me for a while...i started weaving through traffic and he kept up. pulled into best buy and parked and he parked in front of me, got out and i was like ok?? wtff?? so i was thinking he was going to start trouble, but no he seemed cool...then he started pitching deals that he could get me on jdm parts and motors for cheap. he offered me a full h22a swap(full swap tranny,motor, linkage..ect) for 600 bucks in the back of my mind im thinking STOLEN!!...long story short he gave me his number and said give him a call he gets new stuff all the time... anyone know this guy? one of my buds said hes pretty sure he boosts cars. hes a black guy named brian if that helps

EDIT - i called him up and he apparently gets the motors from the police impound lol...hes full of shit lawlz

Last edited by silverdino; 03-04-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:05 AM
Yup

bill4458 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: cheap motor swaps?

Originally Posted by silverdino
so i was rolling through ashland va today near virginia center commons, and saw a black accord 93? maybe? im not good with accord generations and such, lowered with 17's that were gunmetal. anyways so i saw him kinda following me for a while...i started weaving through traffic and he kept up. pulled into best buy and parked and he parked in front of me, got out and i was like ok?? wtff?? so i was thinking he was going to start trouble, but no he seemed cool...then he started pitching deals that he could get me on jdm parts and motors for cheap. he offered me a full h22a swap(full swap tranny,motor, linkage..ect) for 600 bucks in the back of my mind im thinking STOLEN!!...long story short he gave me his number and said give him a call he gets new stuff all the time... anyone know this guy? one of my buds said hes pretty sure he boosts cars. hes a black guy named brian if that helps
Old 03-01-2010, 05:18 AM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

Go with your gut. Dont bother. Tax season isnt helping him this year, that's why he followed you.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:46 AM
Registered Member

silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino silverdino

Originally Posted by HerNameIsSway
Go with your gut. Dont bother. Tax season isnt helping him this year, that's why he followed you.
yea i hate being followed...
Old 03-01-2010, 05:48 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

hope you didnt pop your hood or pop any vtakz...if so, watch the shit out of your car now
Old 03-01-2010, 05:56 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boredom
hope you didnt pop your hood or pop any vtakz...if so, watch the shit out of your car now
didnt pop the hood...and you bet im watchin the shit outta my car
Old 03-01-2010, 06:19 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Old 03-01-2010, 06:56 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

weaving through the traffic, the last thing you need is more power, ricer shit head. crash next time, yet not killing anyone else buy yourself.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:58 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

call the popo
give them number
??????
lulz profited
Old 03-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Inglip 2012

WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner

Originally Posted by ShawnD
call the popo
give them number
??????
lulz profited

^^
Yes. This.

200% stolen. If he was legit, he'd list his shit for sale online somewhere.

Quick Reply: cheap motor swaps?